Thread: Two thumbs up!

RC Qualifier

Cool Two thumbs up!

Hey just wanted to say that today after breaking two axles on the mini summit after just replacing front bulkhead, and not being able to make my jato even run, i am even more impressed with my stampede. With only mods being alum shock caps and 55w shock oil i have run probably 20 5200mah 2cell packs through this thing with the only repairs being a dab of glue on one of the tires and a bum esc(notorious with traxxas but great warranty). Even still running stock axles. I run slipper 2/3 turn.i do not baby this truck and constantly catch 5-7' high, 20' long jumps with some of the worst landings ive had! This truck is super tough, parts are cheap, and if anyone is reading this thinking of getting one do It! Ive have tried my hardest to refrain from upgrading this truck till it breaks but it has just keeps going. I Wish i had bought this truck first and i would have saved alot of headache

RC Qualifier
    I would not bash traxxas escs if i have not sent all three that i own back for warranty repairs.

RC Qualifier
    Both of my 4pedes are bone stock with the exception of one having rpm front arms from a crash.
    One has trenchers on it and now occasionally breaks a drive shaft on 2s. Definitely been a tough truck for me too.
    Summit, ERBE X2, 4pdes, 2pdes, etc lol

The pede always makes me smile on the abuse it can take unlike some of my other brands of rc stuff...peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Qualifier
    Well thought i ripped up my ring and pinion in the rear today. I had no rear wheel drive and could hear clicking but no broken axles. Tore diff all apart for inspection and found nothing to be wrong. Turns out i must not have
    Tightened a wheel nut down all the way and the plastic hub just popped off the cross pin putting just enough pressure to apear to be the diff. Duh! Oh well
    Free fix