RC Champion

Posting my new 4by4 too

Well its not my first, I had one a while ago, But I wheeled and dealed it, didnt have it very long and didnt really get into it. Heres what she looked like:

But I decided to pick up another and actually stick with it this time and give it a chance. I love it already and as you'll see its got a great power system. The wheels and tires are Losi Ten-Ts on custom machined 14mm hexes.

I swapped a pair of big bores over to it, but I think ill have to invest in a set actually for the 4x4 cuz the xx-long rears dont belong. But I love the MMP/2650kv (even tho its the less chosen between it and the 2200/2400kv's)

And with the Rustler chassis getting ready for an MT build.

Everything overpowered...

RC Qualifier
    DeadLy

How do you get the rustler body to fit?
    What's a coffee if it aint Irish

RC Qualifier
    good lookig truck after this sl4sh build i have going on i want to build one of these

Nice trucks dude I bet that castle is a monster
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by TQi View Post
    DeadLy

How do you get the rustler body to fit?
    If you look in the second picture, notice the rear body mount is made of clear plexi, which was made on a CNC router.

But the front mounts are the same, just have the battery kit mod up front. (The ESC mount is also plexi)

@spennie
    It is quite the setup for this small truck, as the 2650 is designed for a heavier vehicles (like 8lbs not 5-6lbs)

But I will be needing to invest in some pinions, as its rockin a 20t right now lol.

RC Champion
    Are the big bores for the 4x4's different from the 2wd? Anyone let me know which ones I'd need. Or swap the powerstrokes over to it and the bigbores back to the 2wd.

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Nice look'n truck QYK. I have a MMM 2650 in my Sl4sh build I completed a couple months ago. It's a total beast for sure. You might want to upgrade those axles. Also a King Headz motor mount with upgraded bearing adapter might be something you will want to look at in the future. There are others to, these are some of the most notorious week spots.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by QYKSLVR View Post
    Are the big bores for the 4x4's different from the 2wd? Anyone let me know which ones I'd need. Or swap the powerstrokes over to it and the bigbores back to the 2wd.
    You can use the big bores. They are a great shock. I have the Proline Powerstrokes on my P4de. My Desert Rat Sl4sh has the Losi Ten-T shocks on it. Very good. IMO
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    Thanks Digger! I like it a lot so far.

It has motor mount/bearing-carrier mod. The motor is a beast, i need a castle field programmer to adjust some things before i do anything serious, it brakes too hard. But the axles are holding fine with the 14mm hexes and Losi tires. And I only have 3s' lol

But thanks for the heads up on the big bores. i think i will still change over the powerstrokes lol

RC Champion
    Shes ProTrac'd finally. Performs much better. I love it. Still weary on doing it to my 2wd lol.