RC Champion

Smile tire advice needed

i was wanting to get new tires and i was leaning towards the chevrons but i do not how well they work on
    gravel or asphalt if i did not get those i would get badlands but i have heard they might get chewed up on
    asphalt ,another idea was trenchers but they do not come with 14mm wheels that i need. i am just looking for a more aggressive treaded tire that works on a lot of surfaces but is not super huge and heavy. any
    suggestions or answers would be appreciated

RC Qualifier
    If you want a tire for asphalt and dirt, I'd go with Proline Mashers 3.2. They will last longer than Badlands on pavement.

You can mount the Trenchers on a wheel with any size hex you like. The pre-mounts come on 17mm hex rims. But those tires are super huge and heavy.

RC Champion
    are the mashers better than the chevrons because it looks like the chevrons have more tread on them

RC Qualifier
    i love my trenchers. super huge, heavy and super grippy. they show very little wear for how hard i have been on them and how much pavement they see.

badlands will get eaten by pavement. my slash has them on it and they do not last long on pavement.

RC Champion
    would you guys get the trenchers or trenchers x the x are super big so i think i want the skinnier ones for more speed

RC Qualifier

i have both the trenchers and the 40 series trencher x. as u see they are huge.
    I dream of big block power...

RC Champion
    the big ones probably put a lot more strain on the engine right ?

RC Qualifier
    Yes. Not only the motor also the servo. I had a set of big joes a long time ago. Didn't Like them just because my servo was to weak to turn the tires unless it was moving. Some people just upgrade there servo or have dual servo. See I like the grip, handeling and stability of trenchers. they also slow it down a little but with a little mixing and matching with the spur and bell will fix that. Good luck on your choice.
    I dream of big block power...