Hey guys and gals,

I'm going to use this thread to show the revolution of my Summit and to ask questions concerning the mods that I wish to do.

I've owned my Summit for about 4 months now and love it. I've already done a few things to it (as you will see) and I'm slowly working my way to my goal for it, which is to have a reliable trail truck (I'm not into bashing).

So the first couple of things I did was to install the light bar, that I've yet to use, and installed the double orange springs in the rear.

The next was wheels and tires. I was lucky to see that the Axial Rockster's had been discontinued early on and was able to get a set before they where completely gone. Paired them up with some Proline Trenchers.

Next up was some T-Bone Racing skids.

That took care of the protections of the underside. Now onto the wheel wobble. Installed STRC steering knuckles with some Boca Bearing ceramic bearings and HPP Germany Hexes.

Next was to take care of the branches getting stuck between the upper and lower A-arms.

Today's purchase and install was replacing the 2 steering servos for one large one, a Savox 1283SG.

So that is where I'm at in my build, I'm now going to start with the questions but will put them in a new post.

Cheers and thanks