RC poster

Calling all veteran traxxas warriors!

hey fellas my name josh and was looking for some solid input,so what i was wondering -can i put slayer arms on t maxx bulkheads-i know there will be shock to arm issues,ill deal with that aspect later,for know i just want to narrow up the t-maxx in attempt to make a abortion frankenstein short course bully,l race twice a week with my ultimate slash and love disappointing all that think traxxas aint good enough to compete in a world of tween asociated.One whack with my slash 4x4 into ANYTHING other than another traxxas....pshhh!I promise you wont find every piece!So fellas could you imagine how tuff a t maxx with short arms would be?oh my t maxx is now brushless so were half way there

I doubt you can fit the A-arms of a Slayer on TMAXX bulks... Very much so....

But you could cut the end of the TMAXX A-arms down a little and then drill and tap the ends for the pillowballs.....

Then you would need to get shorter turnbuckles though....

Also using 0 offset wheels may help too for what you are looking to do...
    Robin Williams
    He will be greatly missed...

RC Champion
    I have both parts laying around the garage, I'll take some pictures and get measurements this evening

RC Qualifier
    one thing i did see at my lhs they had a tmaxx there that they converted into a pulling truck and not sure where they got it, but they had gotten a kit for the tmaxx. but it was a short arm conversion kit for them. not sure how well it'd work for racing but something you could check into. i'll try and get a name next time i'm in there be next day or to.

RC Champion
    OK, so the rear tops and bottom A-arms will mount up but you will have definite caster issues! the front lower will mount up but the uppers will not. here are pictures

RC poster
    Thank you fellas,that really helps,I am shooting for a finished product after the weekend and will post pics asap.

RC Racer
    Could you flip that upper a arm In the second to last picture to bring that arm a little back further