RC poster

Help Thinking on Buy a Revo 3.3

Ok people so im pretty new at nitro rc cars me and my father bought a asmman terrier (the cheapest theres on the market) just to try it out once i realized i liked it i bought a ninco just for myself thing is
    asmman aways gave me a lot of problems i mean the engine was completly ruin in the first day (consequence of the shop keeper dint teach me to do the first break in) i bought a new engine and it stoped working in 2
    days the servos were in ruin after one moth of playng with it, now with the ninco its a completly diferent
    thing a play with it most every day and i only broke the suspension once. i dint bought the ninco and the
    asmman in the same store and the store i bought the ninco had a revo 3.3 on display i really whanted a
    traxxas cus some friends of mine who play with cars much longer than i said there the best ive been
    searching in the web and i really liked the revo 3.3 and with any luck il buy it next weekend now thing is i
    heard there are many versions of the revo, in principe the store keeper donsent have the color i whant so il ask him to order me a new one (i orredy asked him if he could order me a new one when the time comes and he said: as long as theres in stock it would onli take 3 days to get me one) but im afraid i
    accidentaly buy an older version i mean sice im giving 650 euros i whant the latest one i hope someone know someway to know for ssure im buyng the latest one i hope u anwer fast and thank u very much.

ps: sry by any ortographic mistakes im not either from england or usa so its not perfect

RC Champion
    Model # 5309 is the newest edition.
    Rustler-3.3,Revo-Hyper .21,Jato-3.3
    lots of mods

RC Enthusiast
    I've 7 different nitro trucks,and i've got to say my REVO 5309 is my favorite.As far as a good ordering site you can't go wrong with TOWER HOBBIES.COM I've actually seen Tower with better prices than Ebay.If your wanting a tuff solid truck the handles well and may have the most after market parts than any other truck on the market!

RC poster
    I think u dint undertend, il clarify my father onli lefts me buy in the local hobby shop because the store keeper dosent charge nothing to repair models that were buy there i onli whant to know how i can know for sure im buying the latest model.
    How do i know whats the latest model number and where do i see that it corresponds to the one im buying

RC poster
    im not doubt but can u tell me were in traxxas site says that 5309 is the latest

RC Champion
    if that the only 1 listed on traxxas page.. then its the latest.. traxxas keeps on top of their website so what ever is on there is the latest... and they only list 1 model... plus you can tell if it comes with the TQi radio its the latest..
    you know.. i never had a sig.. but i do now...

RC poster
    ok people thx very much i onli have one more question. When o buy the revo were in the box is written that its model 5309?

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro311 View Post
    ok people thx very much i onli have one more question. When o buy the revo were in the box is written that its model 5309?
    When facing the box look at the left hand side (actual side) of the box and it will have a dot that designates the color of the Revo 3.3 in that box. Below those trucks to the right it will say Model 5309. I hope this helps. Have fun with it
    "Don't hesitate...Accelerate!"

RC Qualifier
    Thinking about a revo.. i used to dream about them. I have a revo and a tmaxx best of both worlds.
    I dream of big block power...