RC poster

Love them both...

Did anyone debate between the Funny Car and the XO-1 ? I know there is a big difference between the two. How is the controllability of the Funny Car. I know it is made for straight line racing versus the XO-1. I usually run by myself and think the XO-1 may be the better choice. Although I could get 2 Funny Cars for the price of the XO-1...???...???...

RC Racer
    How stable is the funny car? I have two xo-1 and really like them, yet debating in getting a funny car.

RC Competitor
    If you set the funny car on the pavement with 100 percent torque and mash the throttle your going to flip it no questions asked. But if you heat the tires enough and slowly adjust the torque it's not that bad. I've had a good take off running about 80 percent torque and it wad unbeatable. Even against th xo1

RC Qualifier
    you cant compare the 2 thats why xo-1 is twice the price .. will enough practice and tuning you can make the xo-1 launch just as good as that funnycar .. after a certain point it all comes down to the driver , tuning and throttle control ..

IMHO the differnce is not hard to notice .. The funny car will give you nothing but straight line dragging ..
    The XO-1 can be used as a top speed runner , drag race, track racing , drifter and now we know its goes offroad also
    XO-1,SLASH 4X4 ,SLASH 2WD , 2/RUSTLER

RC Competitor
    Yeah I completely agree. If most of your time is spent alone The xo1 is the car to go with. As far as the funny car goes I had to buy two of them and get the dts1 in order to have alot of fun with it. I call up some friends and set up a bracket and we race all day. But the other 29 days of the month that I am alone there's no question as to what car I choose to run and that is the xo1.

RC poster
    Great... here comes the XO-1. I am already thinking about a lime green paint job...