Thread: toyota decal

RC poster

toyota decal

Does anyone know where i can get the Toyota decals?

Do you want the Toyota logos, or the cars names like Tundera, Tacoma, Etc. You could try going to a Toyota dealer and see if they can give you decals or stickers, good luck trying to find some!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh 1/18 Rally/Teton T-Maxx

RC poster
    If you are trying to find an automobile with the lowest ownership costs, you need to get a Toyota. It is not hard to find an excellent deal when you know of a site I found. The website showed me the best dealerships around and the cost of automobiles at them. I was able to pick out my Toyota and get it for affordable. From Sandy Springs Toyota you're going to get the very best car or truck buying experience achievable. All of your new vehicle needs can be taken care of here at Sandy Springs Toyota. Sandy Springs Toyota can get you the car you are seeking. With professional services, and huge discounts, you will never need to go somewhere else for your car buying needs.

If you are trying to find an automobile with the lowest ownership costs, you need to get a Toyota. It is not hard to find an excellent deal when you know of a site I found. The website showed me the best dealerships around and the cost of automobiles at them. I was able to pick out my Toyota and get it for affordable. From Sandy Springs Toyota you're going to get the very best car or truck buying experience achievable. All of your new vehicle needs can be taken care of here at Sandy Springs Toyota. Sandy Springs Toyota can get you the car you are seeking. With professional services, and huge discounts, you will never need to go somewhere else for your car buying needs.
    Ok, I hate spammers, but this is just stupid!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh 1/18 Rally/Teton T-Maxx

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by janineB View Post
    I'm sorry but were not here to sell automobiles appreciate the information but woodduck is looking for decals......

Woodduck check out towerhobbies and search for decal sheets sticker sheets you might find what your looking for.
    I'm hittin' easy street on mud tires.

RC Qualifier
    proline makes a toyota sc body that will have a decal sheet...