RC Enthusiast

Integy bulkheads- anybody else have trouble with them?

Hi there! I have a tmaxx 3.3 which I recently installed front integy Alum bulkheads on. On the second drive, i jumped it off of a ramp lower than 1 foot at a low speed. (maybe 10km/h?) the bulkheads stripped completely out, and resulted in me running over my whole from suspension assy. Anyone else have this problem or was it just bad luck with these bulkheads?

RC Champion
    I have been running integes rear 7075 HD bulk for awhile with no problems but if u ask on here everyone will tell u to steer clear of integy except there tools

Ouch... Do a search on Integy and you will find many unhappy RC'rs like yourself, when it comes to structural parts Integy is not the brand you want.
    No slipper/tall gearing/power = broken parts.

RC Qualifier
    Yea integy is bad word. But.. I have them on my tmaxx along with the piggyback shock and i have no issues either. And yes there cast and not made from billet. But I got them cheap so i will run integy till it breaks. Good luck with your choices
    I dream of big block power...

RC Enthusiast
    I am not too worried for now as I managed to drill wood screws through them and SOAKED them in BluLoctite, so it should not go anywhere for now. When they go, I am just going to go with either RPM or stock.
    Definitely says a lot about quality when you can drill wood screws through an ALUMINIUM product with a standard Robertson screwdriver.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Mclower View Post
    I am not too worried for now as I managed to drill wood screws through them and SOAKED them in BluLoctite, so it should not go anywhere for now. When they go, I am just going to go with either RPM or stock.
    Definitely says a lot about quality when you can drill wood screws through an ALUMINIUM product with a standard Robertson screwdriver.
    ^^^^^^Lol yep

RC Qualifier
    Did you over tighten them in the first place, possibly stripping them?
    Big Air Don't Care

RC Enthusiast
    Haha you would have to be the incredible hulk to overtighten them with a tiny allan key without snapping the key. But no, I did not over tighten them.

RC Competitor
    Trouble and Integy is like bark on a tree. The one thing I bought from Integy broke within 2 days. RPM all the way.

Best bang for your buck, front & rear bulk sets,
    Blue Anodized
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/T-E-Maxx-3-3...item415af91597
    Polished
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/T-E-Maxx-3-3...item3f0b1d3252
    Look out for the tree/crunch!

LiPo? Naw NITRO!!

RC Champion
    The Integy bulks are a know issue as is just about everything else they make.. I have on Integy product which works well.. My Rustler tranny case, but have never had any luck with anything else they make or worse their total lack of customer service... They make the Cable companies look great.. Stay away from them..
    Maxx3.3/ rusty5700/ slash3800/ slash5700 /4tec3.3