Hybrid View

RC Racer
    Tazewell Va. Were so small here in taz. that we only have 3 stop lights....and one is broke

My new police summit

still need a side view pic...

RC Racer
    Tazewell Va. Were so small here in taz. that we only have 3 stop lights....and one is broke
    does anyone know where i can find a 12 L.e.d. setup at? I robbed this body off a cheap rc from walmart and it had L.e.ds but im not sure if i can or how to wire them into my reciever I figured id try to find a stand alone setup??? Any help would be appreciated...

RC Qualifier
    Body looks great! Check out eBay so many led lights it'll make your head spin. http://www.ebay.com/itm/RC-LED-LIGHT...item4ab93ebc68

Even light bars. http://www.ebay.com/itm/RC-360-degre...#ht_2503wt_851

RC Racer
    i found a set of 14 l.e.d.s red white and blue with a flasher microchip Woohoo....there kinda expensive tho, 100.00. first I think im gonna upgrade my axles....just broke another one today. Then ill work on the body and lights some more....and try to get some better pics, those dont really do it justice...

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by jpfarmer13 View Post
    i found a set of 14 l.e.d.s red white and blue with a flasher microchip Woohoo....there kinda expensive tho, 100.00. first I think im gonna upgrade my axles....just broke another one today. Then ill work on the body and lights some more....and try to get some better pics, those dont really do it justice...
    I'm thinking about these. They will even customize them to your liking.
    ERBE, Sl4sh MT, P4de, 1/16 Grave Digger 4x4

Looks good! Hope to see more soon!

He who dies with the most toys wins !!!

RC Champion
    Nice truck. Dont bash too hard with that police body. They do well on a walmart rc but will crack at vxl speeds/ crashes.
    MAN, Use Common Sense
    Funky Gecko, SumVee HDE

RC Racer
    awesome links Maxx and strykeviper.....thanks

RC Racer
    I was plannen on useing this body for light running and showing off. im getting a 1-10 soon so this one will prob turn into a trailer queen!!!

RC Qualifier
    i forget where i was looking but there is a police light bar you can get. think the site is nitrorcx.com or something like that. and have a good selection of stuff.....and they weren't priced to bad either...

RC Qualifier

RC Enthusiast
    There's one from Hobby King

PRODUCT ID: 258000019
    Last edited by MRSRT8; 07-19-2012 at 11:56 AM.

RC Competitor
    Just a note: some of the ebay links people posted above are lightbars for 1/10 vehicles. Not much sense buying them for 1/16 car.

Whatever you buy, make sure to check the product dimensions to avoid big surprises later

Quote Originally Posted by simico View Post
    Just a note: some of the ebay links people posted above are lightbars for 1/10 vehicles. Not much sense buying them for 1/16 car.

Whatever you buy, make sure to check the product dimensions to avoid big surprises later
    the police light bar mentioned in post #11 is not too wide for the 1/16. here it is on top of my Ken Block.

It is destined for a Camaro RS body i have coming for a 1/16 Police car im building
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    the police light bar mentioned in post #11 is not too wide for the 1/16.
    It is definitely too wide for the stock 1/16 Summit body. I know it because I bought exactly the linked light bar (clicked on the link, won the auction, got the package today). It perfectly fits the stock 1/10 Summit body. I guess there is a reason why the item description and the original packaging says "1/10" for scale

On the 1/16 Summit body:

On the 1/10 Summit body:

RC Racer
    yeah....i noticed that too.....thanks

RC Racer
    i would if i could bro, im still workin on higher quality pics .....all in good time.... i hope