RC Qualifier

new rear bulkhead 7029x ??

Hi,

Quick one - the two screws (2.5x12) that go into the rear bulkhead via hollow balls just won't bite. I only noticed once i used the traxxas wheelie bar (with replacement 2.5x14 screws). I'm guessing the only remedy is a new rear bulkhead? annoying! Anyone else had this issue? Also, is 7029x the latest version of rear bulkhead as i saw some people debating it? Cheers..

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Probably need a new one. Don't try a longer bolt it will hit the ring gear. Yes its the 7029x

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by cossack4 View Post
    Hi,

Quick one - the two screws (2.5x12) that go into the rear bulkhead via hollow balls just won't bite. I only noticed once i used the traxxas wheelie bar (with replacement 2.5x14 screws). I'm guessing the only remedy is a new rear bulkhead? annoying! Anyone else had this issue? Also, is 7029x the latest version of rear bulkhead as i saw some people debating it? Cheers..
    Take a small folded piece of paper (very small) and put it in the hole in the bulkhead leaving a little sticking out, it will give the screw something to bite into and should last until your new one arrives.
    ***You Build It ...I'll Jump It!!!*** OS .18 TZ; Trinity Pipe; HCR Titanium Skid Plates & Bumpers; Futaba S9450 Throttle Servo; Airtronics 94358Z Steering Servo; RPM A-arms & Knuckles; FOC; Lunsford Titanium Hinge Pins,Turnbuckles, Push Rods & Rocker Posts; New Era Roll Bar & Engine Mount; Proline Mashers on Velocity Rims.

RC Qualifier
    yeah i was thinking about paper or something to pad it out in the meantime. can't wait to get this thing strong.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    i have used krazy glue in a pinch or maybe a slice of aluminum foil