RC poster

Problem with brushed E-Revo 27MHz REVERSING

So the problem is that the car runs just fine when I hold the car on my hand and the wheels spin freely on air. But when I lay the car on ground and try to reverse it only twitches backwards and stops. Also the steering servo twitches at the same time. Sometimes (but rarely) I manage to reverse by pushing the throttle trigger reeeeaaallly slowly forward. There's no problem in riding the car forward.

I wonder if it has any influence on this that I just replaced the stock steering servo with a Hitec HS 82MG?? Or is my ESC broken?

I just bought the car brand new a few weeks ago and BTW stripped the stock steering servo's gears on the first ride...

RC Racer
    try re-programming the radio. first set it to 100/100/100% mode.
    then re-program the inputs.
    all these instructions are in the owners manual. and make sure battery is fully charged.

RC poster
    You mean reprogramming the ESC? I did and it didn't work. And the battery was surely fully charged.

RC poster
    ohhh.. I just reprogrammed it and now it works just fine. My bad. I first did the programming in Nimh -battery mode and obviously I should've done it in low voltage detection -mode.

Thank you for helping an RC-rookie!!