RC poster

better cornering

So after my first practice at a new local track thats running on concrete which is fairly smooth alot smoother than fresh blacktop i did these new upgrades, noticed stock tires sucked went with proline suburbs super soft on the back... helped with rear traction but no steering so then I went and bought some suburbs soft for the front helped out a little bit then to the shocks changed front springs and fluid and bought some powerstrokes for the rear helped out a lot. on jumps. so took it out still no good with turning pushing real bad. went with the center diff and put 10k oil in the front and it still pushes going around the turn I am turning but it just keeps wanting to go straight just wants to slide and have pretty much went with the slayden setup for the most part...... but my question is I am at my witts end with this truck keep spending money to try and get it to compete and its not even close...... any ideas on what else would help maybe im missing something. But two wheel drives are killing me and im getting frustrated and about to drop the traxxas slash 4x4

Adjust the camber and make it low with stiffer springs at the front and 65wt oil at the front and 57.5-60 wt at the rear

I'm no racing expert though
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    You want thicker oil in the front, 30-50k. 10k is too loose. That's more for a rear diff. Other things you can do is lower the ride height of the truck, put sway bars on it, I run 45wt in the front shocks and 37.5 in the rear shocks this time of year. Also move the steering (toe) links to the forward hole in the knuckle, it will give you better turn in. Move the camber link to the lower hole on the caster block, and the upper/inner hole on the tower.
    Sl4sh mmp2400 - savage flux hp XL - vorza flux hp

RC poster
    well I will try changing diff fluid in the front and put 10k in the rear my shock fluid is about there running 40 all around I moved the links to the forward hole . I will check the camber links I think im already there . Maybe the suburbs are not the way to go. also should I change the center diff fluid ??

RC Enthusiast
    I run 30, 100, 7 front to rear in my diffs. Seems to be the sweet spot on outdoor clay track.