RC Racer

MISTERCRASH ? for you

ive been flipping though your old revo build thread

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...-lot-of-things

and i was wondering on the lst2 diffs what did you do to change them from the cvd cup ends to the other ends for traxxas axles?

also where did you get the carbon fiber you where using for the trim pieces?

im building a e-revo from the ground up and trying to fix the weak links from the start.

RC Competitor
    I can answer the question about the cups and yes he changed them. Those are modified stock stubs that he used. You can use the cups that come with the losi diffs tho, as that is what I did. There are hardened versions of the cup ends as well you can get.

RC Champion
    Rcmonster.com sells cups with different bore sizes.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by BL-Bob View Post
    Rcmonster.com sells cups with different bore sizes.
    Those are the best, but the 8mm cups you need for the lst diffs are out of stock almost always. I used hpi hardened steel cups for my build.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by pedal2themedal822 View Post
    I can answer the question about the cups and yes he changed them. Those are modified stock stubs that he used. You can use the cups that come with the losi diffs tho, as that is what I did. There are hardened versions of the cup ends as well you can get.
    ive looked in to it more and see how its done now, but with the stock e-revo axle stubs do you need to use an o-ring on them like the mrc one and are they the same diamiter.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by black67stang View Post
    ive looked in to it more and see how its done now, but with the stock e-revo axle stubs do you need to use an o-ring on them like the mrc one and are they the same diamiter.
    Yep. Same diameter.