Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Orlando,Florida
    Posts
    484

    Is it possible to convert KB To MERV?

    Is it possible for me to convert my Ken Block to a Mini E Revo?
    Rustler Vxl,Slash 2WD,Slash 4X4,SPC Lipos

  2. #2
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,206
    Yup new toe links push rods body bumpers wing wing mount axles a arms
    Emaxx #3903, MERV
    RPM/PROLINE

  3. #3
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Orlando,Florida
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by minirevobasher View Post
    Yup new toe links push rods body bumpers wing wing mount axles a arms
    any estimate on what it would cost?
    Rustler Vxl,Slash 2WD,Slash 4X4,SPC Lipos

  4. #4
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    335
    $60 +-
    A body is 20-25 by itself...

    Oh you better get rpm a arms.. thats about $25-$30
    Last edited by cooleocool; 07-11-2012 at 03:48 PM. Reason: post merge
    ERBE, MERV BB

  5. #5
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Orlando,Florida
    Posts
    484
    Last edited by cooleocool; 07-11-2012 at 03:49 PM. Reason: post merge
    Rustler Vxl,Slash 2WD,Slash 4X4,SPC Lipos

  6. #6
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Central N. Carolina
    Posts
    945
    The shocks will work but it will sit really low, like your KB does now. Body posts are completely different.
    * "If it ain't broke, your doin it wrong" *

  7. #7
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,206
    Honestly, it might look cool with the KB body on there.
    Emaxx #3903, MERV
    RPM/PROLINE

  8. #8
    Marshal Dadx2mj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    21,092
    The shocks are the same but the Rally and on road versions have limiters installed to keep the ride height low. You will need to disassemble the shocks and remove the internal limiter then reassemble and fill them with fluid to get the proper ride height and suspension travel for a Revo.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

  9. #9
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Orlando,Florida
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadx2mj View Post
    The shocks are the same but the Rally and on road versions have limiters installed to keep the ride height low. You will need to disassemble the shocks and remove the internal limiter then reassemble and fill them with fluid to get the proper ride height and suspension travel for a Revo.
    Will this be an easy conversion do you think, and worth it? Im tired of being limited to where i can run, cant even go in the grass with this thing
    Rustler Vxl,Slash 2WD,Slash 4X4,SPC Lipos

  10. #10
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by TraxxasGuyHere View Post
    Will this be an easy conversion do you think, and worth it? Im tired of being limited to where i can run, cant even go in the grass with this thing
    Way worth it in every way.
    Emaxx #3903, MERV
    RPM/PROLINE

  11. #11
    Marshal Dadx2mj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    21,092
    Quote Originally Posted by TraxxasGuyHere View Post
    Will this be an easy conversion do you think, and worth it? Im tired of being limited to where i can run, cant even go in the grass with this thing
    I think it isi a worth while conversion and it should be easy. There is no custom work or anything too difficult, all the parts will be a direct fit and will just bolt into place with no modifications needed.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

  12. #12
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    82
    i'm in the process of doing it now i just ordered the parts , i only need to order my rpm a arms and tires and i think it is worth it because you limited to drive onn road and a little bit of sand will only make lots of smoke converting my mustang boss

  13. #13
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Orlando,Florida
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by shanto View Post
    i'm in the process of doing it now i just ordered the parts , i only need to order my rpm a arms and tires and i think it is worth it because you limited to drive onn road and a little bit of sand will only make lots of smoke converting my mustang boss
    Can you upload some photos of you in the process of doing the conversion?
    Rustler Vxl,Slash 2WD,Slash 4X4,SPC Lipos

  14. #14
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    82
    when i get all my parts in i will sure make some pics and upload them

  15. #15
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Orlando,Florida
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by shanto View Post
    when i get all my parts in i will sure make some pics and upload them
    Sweet Bro!
    Rustler Vxl,Slash 2WD,Slash 4X4,SPC Lipos

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •