Thread: Question

RC Racer

Question

Ive been saving for a while and i was wondering if this is a good car like durability bashability how fast and how much power

Unless you are stuck on the looks of a Summit.. the Mini Revo (MERV) is more durable due the the axle issues the Summit has.
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

RC Racer
    i was planning on getting the traxxas cvds anyways

RC Racer
    Tazewell Va. Were so small here in taz. that we only have 3 stop lights....and one is broke
    I love my mini summit, but honestly i wish id have gotten a 1-10 emaxx or revo.... the 1-16s barely make it thru grass.... even the summit and it has the most ground clearance...and if you raise it all the way up it flips alot... ;(

RC Racer
    I have the Emaxx 3908 and the mini summit, which was once a revo but converted it- best decision, it jumps better takes on more terrain and is very fast on 2S and stupid fast on 3S "requires fans for motor/esc on 3S $4 each on toyz.com. Durability- just get RPM arms all around, and maybe aluminum carriers. Cvds are a good choice. I love my Emaxx! If you got that money then go that way or E-revo! But i have just as much fun with my mini summit and its so much easier to transport.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustler_vxl_3396 View Post
    i was planning on getting the traxxas cvds anyways
    The CVD's pop out of the Summit...
    You would need to install Revo arms and possibly rockers to get them to stay in.

Any of the 16ths are on-road or dirt RC's... not for off-road use at all -even grass.

I don't want to pry, but what is your budget??
    Maybe we can point you in a direction that you haven't thought of?
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Neutron View Post
    The CVD's pop out of the Summit...
    You would need to install Revo arms and possibly rockers to get them to stay in.

Any of the 16ths are on-road or dirt RC's... not for off-road use at all -even grass.

I don't want to pry, but what is your budget??
    Maybe we can point you in a direction that you haven't thought of?
    well theres relly no limit id say my max would be 1000 because i just dont want to spend that much just buying the car but my rustler ive put easily over a grand into it what would you recommend

RC Racer
    Tazewell Va. Were so small here in taz. that we only have 3 stop lights....and one is broke
    my next venture is either a 1-10 erevo or emaxx!!!! what type of driveing do you do? are you a racer or a basher?? both vehicles I mentioned are suited for a lil of both but the erevo is more agile for racing and the emaxx has more give in the suspension for big jumps and off road stuff....

RC Racer
    i would be a full basher ive never even been on a track i was debating the 1/10 revo but its just so much money

RC Racer
    the revo more for speed and raceing....the emaxx is more for bashing.....and its 100 bucks cheaper than the erevo!!!!!

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by jpfarmer13 View Post
    the revo more for speed and raceing....the emaxx is more for bashing.....and its 100 bucks cheaper than the erevo!!!!!
    i think im going to get a slash 4x4

RC Racer
    ahh,,,,,the best of both worlds!!!! I was at a the bristol tn international dragstrip...traxxas had a demo set up there.. those things were pretty quick, looked like they handled pretty good and they beat the crap outta them jumpin off some pretty large skate ramps onto the pavement....it was impressive