RC Racer

!!!!!! Xo1 bash and crash !!!!!! Lets end all the talk

im have been looking thru all the threads and came to the one below
    all this talk is starting to sound like its time for a meet and greet , runs and fun. lets put the all the douts and down talk to the side. we all need to search out and find the perfect spot . post pics and info of the spot you find, and lets make something happen in the first few months of the new year when travel cost are low. STL and STENCH can both bring there system and others can strap on gps then we can compare data from 3 different points.WITH ALL THAT SAID LETS QUIT WITH THE TALKING AND DO THE WALKING.

i dont see why traxxas would create a game changing rc like this and not have some type of event to see what there creation is capable of. but sponsor NHRA

i guess its up to us !!!!! lets keep this thread alive and keep out the jive
    jive = meaningless talk

RC Qualifier
    I'm in. As long as I'm free and it isn't too far away. Like California or something.
    The Annihilator....fastest XO-1 on planet Earth.

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    I could be in. I'm about 60 miles SW of Houston. Mine will be running BONE STOCK!!!

Lets get a crowd of enthusiasts. Name the time and place and lets have a blast.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Competitor
    I'm down!!!!
    Fastest Radar Verified XO-1!

RC Champion
    Love the thought behind this thread. I dont have a xo-1(probably sooner than later i will) but im definitely down for an XO-1 gathering. Enough with the thread bashing that the XO-1 forum has endured since it was started.

Peace.

RC Racer
    [QUOTE=G-Rustler;5604530]Love the thought behind this thread. I dont have a xo-1(probably sooner than later i will) but im definitely down for an XO-1 gathering. Enough with the thread bashing that the XO-1 forum has endured since it was started.

i agree with you on that. from what ive seen on vids, STENCH and STL has some of the best spots. ill start looking here in houston

RC Racer
    maybe ponie will have something

RC Champion
    wow houston would have been the perfect spot (for me) about 2 years ago when i was stationed aboiut 4 hours away lol now im in SoCal

RC Racer
    i was just about to post the xo on CL for sale this morn until i seen the fastest xo1 thread. i guess the xo has a purpose now. well..... we will see how this goes.

RC Champion
    I'm in if I can make it. I'm in SC. Where is everyone else? We could always try to rent out a dragstrip somewhere. I'm still searching for the perfect spot.

Jeremy
    Jeremy

RC Competitor
    [QUOTE=CSTBOY;5604585]
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Rustler View Post
    Love the thought behind this thread. I dont have a xo-1(probably sooner than later i will) but im definitely down for an XO-1 gathering. Enough with the thread bashing that the XO-1 forum has endured since it was started.

i agree with you on that. from what ive seen on vids, STENCH and STL has some of the best spots. ill start looking here in houston
    I actually have a better spot than the one I have used in my current videos, I will be filming at my new location this weekend and post it up on YouTube
    Fastest Radar Verified XO-1!