Thread: Used xo-1 price

RC Competitor

Used xo-1 price

I have 2 xo-1's and I am looking to sell them only problem is i dont know what to ask for them.

only had a few runs on both one has black RPM a arms and and extra body. blue in color with a extra white and apple green body.

the other one is bone stock. red in color

RC Champion
    Complete RTR? If so, I'd say$400-500 depending on condition.

Jeremy
    Jeremy

RC Competitor
    yeah both come with batteries and radios. I was going to post the red one for 500 and the one that has an extra body for 550. is that to out of reach? They are in used condition but work perfect they has scuffs on the bumpers and the body from a blow over.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by skinindustries1 View Post
    yeah both come with batteries and radios. I was going to post the red one for 500 and the one that has an extra body for 550. is that to out of reach? They are in used condition but work perfect they has scuffs on the bumpers and the body from a blow over.
    Just keep in mind that brand new XO's can be bought from Tower for $570 shipped last time I checked. If I were in the market for a used XO-1, I personally wouldn't want to spend more than about $400-450 if it included everything. That's just me, though.
    Jeremy

RC Competitor
    just looked best i could find was 609.00 shipped. Im not hard pressed to sell just going to post them and if they sell they sell. I just dont drive them as much as I thought I would.

RC Enthusiast
    Regular price for a new ones is $659 (on Tower Hobby).

My current discount for month of November (not a member, international customer, hasn't changed in 3 months) from them is $120 on a $600 order.... Gives me $539...

I assume almost everyone else is getting a similar discount from them...
    Last edited by absolutsurgen; 11-05-2013 at 01:59 PM.

RC Racer
    When they first came out they were priced at $1099 then dropped to $999 and now list on the Traxxas page at $699. If they still retailed at a thousand bucks you count prob get 500+ for them, but now I'd say take the first $400 you're offered!

RC Racer
    You just might do slightly better if you part them out.

It's just that they are so cheap now.
    Sure it'll work, watch this

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Yeah the price has dropped significantly this year. If you purchased it when it first came out you will lose quite some cash. Just remember if you part it out all the shipping charges that have to be factored in vs as a bulk car.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggerPede View Post
    Yeah the price has dropped significantly this year. If you purchased it when it first came out you will lose quite some cash. Just remember if you part it out all the shipping charges that have to be factored in vs as a bulk car.
    So True! i just dont see an used XO-1 going over $550. (even with extra throw-ins) And if you even get close to that much then good on your part. just my opinion

RC Competitor
    I thought about parting them out. maybe make a little bit more money. I always try to ship flat rate to save money on both ends.

RC Racer
    How I everyone seeing such a big discount at tower? Fill me in please. I'd like to buy one!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    You need to be a super saver club member. $10 per year. Then they email you discount codes. Normally $90 off $600 or more.

Jeremy
    Jeremy

RC Qualifier
    I barely got $850 for mine after paying $1050 but after all it been thru was glad to get $850 lol
    XO-1,SLASH 4X4 ,SLASH 2WD , 2/RUSTLER

RC poster
    I think you should auction them on ebay. Start the price at like $300 or whatever you want. I see them in the mid to high $400. As others have pointed out, you can get them for $570 new and most people are only going to get a used one if there is more than a $100 difference in price

RC poster
    I'd sell for maybe 450-500$ if in good condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyG6 View Post
    I barely got $850 for mine after paying $1050 but after all it been thru was glad to get $850 lol
    $850?! Was this an old sale or something, who would pay more for a used xo-1 than a new one? Even if it was heavily modified, it still seems like an outrageous price!

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekoz68 View Post
    $850?! Was this an old sale or something, who would pay more for a used xo-1 than a new one? Even if it was heavily modified, it still seems like an outrageous price!
    It cost that much when it originally came out. Not until earlier this year did they drop it substantially. So the first time buyers are at a huge loss.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore