RC poster

Help With the RPM Sensor Bar for the Revo 3.3 (Telemetry Kit)

I need help with where the sensing mount get put to read the RPM on the Revo 3.3. There are no instructions that came with this sensor bars or the sensor itself. If anyone has pictures please respond or if you have a detailed list of how to install the RPM sensor bar please let me know. Thanks for your help!!!

RC poster
    Revo 3.3 uses the A mount. Remove engine bolts from mount. Insert sensor in mount and secure with screw provided. There are two spacers included and I did not use them. Place A bracket on top of engine with bolts and ground wire and retighten the engine to mount. Run the sensor wire to receiver and plug it in. Pretty simple really just tight qtrs.

RC poster
    KartRacer54 Thanks!! Can you post a picture of the location or email some pictures. Thanks Again

RC poster
    dude did you ever get this figured out ? i'm in the same boat, confused!

RC Racer
    Got the temp installed in mine but not getting any readings. Does the battery part also have to be hooked up to get any readings? Is there another step to perform? Some instructions from the manufacturer sure would be helpful...

RC Competitor
    Hey to all go to page 2 here on revo thread there is a thread telementry installation or something close to that u can,t miss it tells how what arm which is the a arm also some good photos

RC Racer
    I have an iPhone 5 and I am getting this is not a supported device when trying to use it. I can't get a reading on battery or temp. Anyone have this problem?

The app and telemetry works with the Iphone 5. You just need the lightning to 30 pin adaptor to connect to the dock and make sure the grey plug for the Volt/Temp sensor (part # 6521) is in the V/T receiver port. The red plug can connect in any open channel.
    No slipper/tall gearing/power = broken parts.

RC poster
    Mabe you have to updating firmware

RC Racer
    Firmware went through a couple of updates but still no luck...