RC Racer

My slash has taken a back seat my revo...

Just putting a feeler post out there to see if anyone has had the same exprience. I purchased a nitro revo last week and have a sudden addiction for r/c again. Sure my slash (modded 4x4 brushless platinum edition) is faster around the track and handles better, but there is something about driving the monster that is more enjoyable. I'm sure the novelty will wear off and get old in a month or so...
    Last edited by 1morevo; 07-09-2012 at 02:25 AM.

RC Racer
    This feeler post worked much better in the revo section..with only 1 out of 5 taking the side of the slash 4x4 vxl, ah, well maybe i have persuaded a few to go to the dark side..once you go black you never go back!?

RC Champion
    I'd keep the slash 4x4 over the revo myself. You can do alot more hardcore bashing with it!
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!

RC Champion
    ^^^^^^^^^^I second that statement^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *Proud Husband of United state's Air Force wife.*

RC Racer
    Don't get me wrong, the slash is one bad-mobile, and tougher then nails..also nobodies getting rid of anything, the revo is just a whole different animule!

RC Qualifier
    I just got a slash mini in may and I am loving the brushless power. But I am missing my revo, and I can't lie, I have nitro fever right now.

Even more however, I would like a slayer pro with a OS. I love Traxxas, love 4wd, and love OS.

RC Champion
    nitro just don't do it for me never has. but people do say a noisy nitro does go faster. lol
    slash revo vxl x4 rally x2 ped 2wd slash vxl rus

RC Qualifier
    I'll reach for my Jato 3.3 over my slash ultimate every day of the week. Love the nitro and when they're tuned properly, they'll haul !!! But don't count out electric.... Just picked up a new ERBE and that's on the top of my list right now. When I go bashing I take all of them so when the batteries die, I throw some fuel in the Jato or Tmaxx and beat them around

RC Champion
    I love the sound of the nitros, id get a nitro but the fuel is sooo much for a gallon
    SL4SH Mamba Monster-Rustler Mamba Max 2400kv

RC Racer
    All good points guys..from what i've seen so far, the electric is faster, but the nitro "seems" faster (also nitro seems more realistic). The electric is also less maintenance, cleaner, and easier to set up and go..And that might be the clincher, the nitro takes a little more effort and maybe thats what is so appealing to the veteran r/cist, Just my 2 cent's..as long as your having fun do what makes you happy..for me I think I'm gunna keep all my r/c's regardless of how they're powered.

RC Competitor
    I'd choose the slash anyday. Have both the slash 4x4 VXL and the ERBE and the slash is sooooo much more fun driving. It takes everything I throw at it and the ERBE....it breaks EVERY time I use it. It doesn't take half the beating the slash does. I have tried to sell the ERBE for 3 weeks now but no one wants it....

RC Champion
    You can almost make the Erevo bullet proof but it takes some coin! My buddys is a beast but I still cherish my slash!
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!