RC poster

brand new 1/10 erevo (with used electronics)

i have a 31 rating on rctech(100% positive) and a 29 on ebay(100% positive)...my email is jessiemathiesen@hotmail.com ...paypal is king

it's the newest brushless series and has never been ran...has new rpm rear bumper installed and used front trx aluminum rods (also included is the steel rods)...has new proline slipstream body unpainted, odonnell truggy rims and aka city blocks that are 95% (still have some of the center seam)......ROLLER $300 shipped

or

i can also make it rtr with a mamba monster esc, 2200kv mamba motor, hitec metal gear super torque servo (with metal arm), spektrum receiver and spektrum/losi 2.4 radio (the one that comes with the mini 8ight) RTR $550 shipped....all electronics are used but in perfect working order...

i can provide other pics if needed...and can verify my trader ratings on the other sites...i also have this listed on rctech if you wanted to buy through that site/rating system

Last edited by street_sports; 07-08-2012 at 05:32 PM.

RC poster
    bumpity bump bump

RC poster
    still for sale

RC Racer
    willing to sell just that body??

RC poster
    i would but the shipping would be as much as the body...they only cost $20 new...plus its against the rules to sell a non traxxas item unless its part of the sale of a traxxas item

RC poster
    also has the castle link connector, trx mount for the esc and castle fan for the motor

RC Racer
    Would you trade the roller for an e Maxx roller?

RC poster
    no thank you...it would have to be a trade up...i would probably do roller for roller on an xo-1

RC poster
    still here

RC Qualifier
    Pm me if you can do better on the revo roller price.... Or willing to do trades for a Mini Summit RTR with upgrades.

RC poster
    $250 for the roller or $500 rtr

RC poster
    daily bump

RC poster
    only comes as a brand new never ran at all newwest brushless edition roller with the new body and used tires/wheels pictured for $225 SHIPPED

RC poster
    sold.......