RC Enthusiast

T-BONE Products!

Anyone using the t-bone front,and rear bumpers, and chassis skid plate? What do you thing do them? Thinking about buying them. Also do they look good on the revo?

jmo more for a Summit & crawling but here you go see what you think. I think he put the A Arm on too.

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...=1#post4993882
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Competitor
    I am. They seem pretty tuff but I haven't ran my truck much yet. My suggestion is to get the wheelie bar to. They are made out of some hella tough plastic but they show scratches extremely easy. I don't really care because I built mine to bash the **** out of it. I am running full under skids, wheelie bar, and front a-arm. I would have done rear to but it was not in stock. The only complaint I have is the middle skid doesn't line up exactly correct to the extended part of the front skid. I am going to have to dremel about a 1/16th of an inch off to get it to fit properly. Not a big deal, and it could just be mine that are like that. Anyways, I think they are well worth the money for the protection you get and they have a lifetime warranty.

RC Enthusiast
    Yea, I got all 3 and the wheelie bar on it too. Though you could prob do without the summit skid plate the front and rear skids work great! I'd post a pic but I'm at work. You will need to get/install heavier springs though as all that does add more weight to it. I used the long travel springs that came with my Erevo and it seems to work good for it.

RC Qualifier
    I have the setup on my Summit. I like it.

Be careful when you install them, the standoff spacers are a very soft aluminum. You can torque shear them off if you don't pay attention.
    ERBE, Summit, Thunder Tiger MT4

The included blue & silver springs are not for the Long travel Rockers. they do work, but...
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...=1#post4888899
    Would you go flip my truck back over??