RC Qualifier

How long dose the EZ-PEAK 2930 take to charge?

I am looking for a new charger, The charger i have now takes about 1hr and 25 min to charge 1) 7cell 8.4v 3000mah NiMH battery for my Stampede. So Dose anybody know how long it will take to charge my Battery?
    Last edited by JohnnyT1992; 07-06-2012 at 10:57 AM.

RC Enthusiast
    It depends...
    For example: if you are charging a NiMH that is 3000mah, you will charge it at 3 amps and it will take 1 hour. If you have a 5000 mah, you will charge it at 5 amp and it will take 1h. (charging at 1C)
    IF you are charging LIPOs; then depending if your cells are off, it could take longer because you "balance charge"; and off course that if you have any battery larger (more capacity) than 6000mah it will take more than 1 hour because the EZ Plus max charging is 6 amp.
    I hope that I made sense
    Cheers
    Last edited by TXSlasher; 07-09-2012 at 09:40 PM. Reason: adding info

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by TXSlasher View Post
    It depends...
    For example: if you are charging a NiMH that is 3000mah, you will charge it at 3 amps and it will take 1 hour. If you have a 5000 mah, you will charge it at 5 amp and it will take 1h. (charging at 1C)
    IF you are charging LIPOs; then depending if your cells are off, it could take longer because you "balance charge"; and off course that if you have any battery larger (more capacity) than 6000mah it will take more than 1 hour because the EZ Plus max charging is 6 amp.

I hope that I made sense
    Cheers
    He's not asking about the EZ-Peak Plus, he's asking about the original EZ-Peak.

The 2930 EZ-Peak has a fixed 4A output, so for a 3000mAh pack it will take approximately 45 minutes to charge it.
    I need R/Cers anonymous.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobWilJas View Post
    He's not asking about the EZ-Peak Plus, he's asking about the original EZ-Peak.

The 2930 EZ-Peak has a fixed 4A output, so for a 3000mAh pack it will take approximately 45 minutes to charge it.
    oops my bad

RC Champion
    Yep approximately 45 minutes depending on how discharged the batt is.
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

RC Qualifier
    Thanks guys, I guess i discharge mine too low, It takes more then 45min for my 3000mah 8.4v battery. I am okay with that though. I have 2 ezpeak chargers. When i go li-po i will get the ez peak plus.

RC poster
    Approximately 45 min or 1 Hour.