RC Qualifier

Traxxas is doing a great job with this one!

I think for myself, this will find it to be my shelf queen, but if there is alot of runners in my area...ill bash it.....its soo cool and between this and the xo1....our slashes are gonna rip the other brands apart using these parts to modify!
    waiting for Traxxas to make something new!

yea They got me hooked
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

RC poster
    The funny car looks cool but I noticed it's only one gear...Go!!. I was wondering if they had plans on trying to put some kind of transmission in it if that is even feasable? I'm fairly new to the RC world so I'm just curious. What would happen if you went against someone who has tuned there car the same as you....then it comes down to who lays into the throttle first.

There is a ton of tuning option that can make the difference between 2 cars.
    IF there are 2 identically tuned cars in every way yes it comes down to who goes first. its called reaction time
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC Enthusiast
    thats drag racing at its core......

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    What would happen if you went against someone who has tuned there car the same as you....then it comes down to who lays into the throttle first.
    That is drag racing for you! Reaction time, consistency and a little bit of luck.

I really think that you need to be a drag racer at heart to really get the most out of these. It's not a typical basher type machine. You need a specific place to run, lots of room, smooth pavement, etc. You have to really want to drag race to enjoy it I think.
    http://www.tunamaxx.com

RC poster
    I get the reaction time thing, but I always liked having variables when raceing...makes it pretty exciting. I used to drag race my Banshee and beat many people with bigger motors just because they couldn't shift right, not tuned right or reaction time was off. These funny cars still look awesome and I want one, but not much room to run here or know anyone else interested in buying one to race against.

You cant really.
    That's the one thing that stopped me from walking out of the LHS today when i walked in for a couple parts for the Summit and saw a couple on the shelf.
    Told myself i could have one IF there was some sort of following for them up here, haven't seen that yet.
    The ones they had there both had the blue can now too.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC Enthusiast
    Start a following ..... Tulsa Dragway bought 4 and held a rent a ride program as part of their big car drag racing.. and invited anyone with a r/c car of any kind to come play.... not saying you need ot buy 4 ..but if you have one .. and the DTS system you can start a deal pretty easy in a parking lot....