traxxas rock crawler?

so i love me some traxxas!!!! i have a summit and a slash, and sad to say just bough a losi night crawler i am excited about the rock crawling seen but wish traxxas would come out with a 1/10 scale rock crawler, any one hear of these guys maken one?

RC Qualifier
    Haven't heard anything. I hear ya though, if they had one I'd have gotten that instead of the Summit. Crawling with the Summit must be like 4x4'ing with a Hummer...it works but it's huge and kind of cumbersome. I've seen people put 0 offset wheels and tires on a p4de, super thick oil in the diffs, sensored motor, etc etc, to make a trail crawler, but its not the same as a fully articulating crawler.

As traxxas doesn't make what you're looking for so I probably can't get in trouble for mentioning it, google G-Made Crawler, they've got a pretty wicked looking kit that I was interested in a while ago.
    P2de VXL - Summit

I would love to see a solid axle scaler
    Or maybe KOH rig like the wraith

Sent using magic and trickery
    Ok it was Tapatalk
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

geuss we can only hope and see what they come up with , i dont think they can ignore the rock crawling scene much longer!

RC Champion
    I would not mind seeing a dedicated crawler from traxxas, but until then my summit is still doing a great job.
    MAN, Use Common Sense
    Funky Gecko, SumVee HDE