RC Qualifier

WoooHooo!!! Brand new to the Forum but the info here is Top-Notch!!!

Got a Kawasaki Edition head'n my way, so I've been read'n alot of topics on this forum and I like to thank you all for all the info!!!! Glad to have found a place that helps everyone with any issues!!! Little about me.....I'm a 1/64 slotcar painter/racer, my 13 yo son did'nt really pick up the slotcar addiction as I did so I tried RC.....and WOW does he dig it!!!! Got him a Slash 4x4 and he's love'n it!!!! I have a rc10t3 and a Thunder Tiger Sparrowhawk XXB, but the Traxxas rally car kept pop'n my interest, so I had to have one!!! Esp. after hit'n the forum!!! So once again Thanks a bunch for the good reading and don't get mad if I ask some stoopid questions!!!!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    Welcome!

Sounds like you have a wide variety of RC already.
    Be sure to let us know if you need any direction... just be sure to check in before buying parts; we can usually help you save money by at least weeding out the parts that haven't fared too well in our testing.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Qualifier
    Thanks Jimmie!!! Figure I'd get some of the hpi nobby rally tires and the "correct" fan for the motor 1st and then see how it goes from there......UPS says it'll be here on Tues!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!

Welcome to this great place.

Don't forget stupid questions don't exist. It's only stupid if you don't ask a question when you don't know the answer
    Nobody is born with experience.

RC Qualifier
    Thanks Peter!!! Only a few days left till I get my grubby hands on it!!!! Tires, wheels, and motor fan are on the way too. Torpedo body is next!!!!! And maybe a camaro body after.......

Camaro body is great. That one is somewhere on my list too. Since my buddy got one, he is probably going to bump into my car less often, so that means the moment that the stock body of mine falls apart will be postponed.
    Nobody is born with experience.

RC Champion
    Welcome to our neck of the woods. This is a great community here. Lots of folks willing to help another fella out.
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!

RC Qualifier
    Thanks knuckles!!!! UPS still says it'll be here tomorrow!!!!

Got it last night!!!! Cool lil car!!! But, I do have some questions......
    Last edited by cooleocool; 10-03-2012 at 07:54 PM. Reason: post merge