RC Racer

Traxxas green wheelie bar.

So today I went to the LHS and they finally got the traxxas green wheelie bar in stock so picked it up and installed it with my blue aluminum wheels. I also picked up a pair of G-locs premounted on rulux wheels. I'm gonna have to do something with the wheels, they are just too plain so we'll see what I come up with.

RC poster
    I like the color coordination with the body and the front wheels! the blue fade to the blue bumper up front and the green fade the green rear bumper and wheely bar is really sweet!

RC Qualifier
    those tires dont look glued all the way on the back, may want to re-glue just to make sure IMO.
    Rustler Vxl,Slash 2WD,Slash 4X4,SPC Lipos

RC Champion
    That has got to be the coolest looking rusty ever. The green rpm parts are so cool...
    Wish they made the shock towers in green.
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

RC Qualifier
    I agree, this is the nicest done rusty I've ever seen. Not everybody likes blue and green together, but it fits.

RC Champion
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Emaxx #3903, MERV
    RPM/PROLINE

RC Racer
    Thanks for the compliments, I appreciate them. I have found one company that makes green shock towers and its the Integy evolution kit. One I don't wanna buy the kit for just the towers and two its Integy and I don't think I wanna trust the quality of their aluminum. As far as the tires go i lost one of my wheelie bar tires and when i got the replacement ones i just stuck them on, i should glue them some day. Also when i was at the hobby shop they had one of the new proline trannys in stock, its pretty bad but $120 is a bit steep and i dont like the size of the spur gear. and I just ordered my new SPC 3S lipo so i can go fast again, the stock nimh is killing me.

This post has been edited to remove bad language. Please keep it clean and suitable for all members.

Dadx2mj
    Last edited by Dadx2mj; 06-27-2012 at 02:51 PM.

RC Champion
    I wouldn't do the integy kit either
    Last edited by Dadx2mj; 06-27-2012 at 02:51 PM.
    Emaxx #3903, MERV
    RPM/PROLINE