Thread: Kershaw Designs

RC Qualifier

Kershaw Designs

Is any one having trouble getting parts from KD? I know he had a fire but he promised to ship out to me last tuesday on 2 day shipping and I havent seen my parts nor can I get a response. Just curious.
    SUMMIT,EREVO
    P4DE,MERV

RC Racer
    Oh crap. And I just ordred some cooling fans from him yesterday too.

RC Qualifier
    Finally got a response. He just says hes gonna look into it and let me know something by the end of the day........WOW
    SUMMIT,EREVO
    P4DE,MERV

RC Qualifier
    I ordered some closeout motors from him about 2 weeks ago, got it in about a week. Not bad for a fire and reg shipping!
    waiting for Traxxas to make something new!

RC poster
    Kershaw designs owed me part for 8 months screw me over with over a 1 grand beware he's a joke check his bbb status I'm not the only one

RC poster
    i bought a 56mm baja mount and extra gears from him in april, first he lost the order, then 3 months later after 20 - 30 emails from me (he only answers 1 in 10)he sent the wrong mount and still no gears. its december now and i still dont have the mount or the gears i paid for.
    ive been extremely patient and polite in the 50 or so emails ive sent in this period and he doesnt even have the decency to respond or give an explanation. i run an online rc business too and know some customers can be a pain when things go wrong, and others will send 5 emails an hour to ask the same question, so i know how not to act if you want something done. i would never dream of ignoring emails because something is too hard, either fix the problem as quickly as you can or refund the money immediately, then get on with business. that way you get to sleep at night and a problem doesnt have to equal a lost customer.
    beware of kershaw designs

joe
    owner rc boat bitz
    australia
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 12-14-2012 at 03:05 PM.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMAFAN View Post
    Finally got a response. He just says hes gonna look into it and let me know something by the end of the day........WOW
    if you used paypal, i would file a claim for no merchandise to get your money back!

RC Qualifier
    I recently had to file a claim with PayPal. Customer service was top notch....but you only have 45 days to file your claim.

Sent from my iPhone using autocorrect

RC Qualifier
    KD ended up sending me my parts I ordered but just wasn't quite what I expected. I like to see things before I purchase and with Castle and Traxxas I know exactly what I'm getting so from now on I'm just gonna go that route.

Sent from my iPhone 4s 32g using Tapatalk
    SUMMIT,EREVO
    P4DE,MERV

RC Qualifier
    im still standing by him, got a another pair of motors from him quick...
    waiting for Traxxas to make something new!