Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Racer
    At that price with a 5mm shaft it is a steal

RC Competitor
    Do you think that setup will be good for bashing and just raising some ****... All I do is run it with my wife and our 4 year old daughter I just want one slash built some and my wife truck will be stock with a back up stock motor.

RC Racer
    that will work. I do the same just bash with my wife and 8 year old daughter.

RC Competitor
    Cool I want something that will do good **** the stock is fine for what I'm doing but what guy doesn't wanna upgrade for better lol. Now I need to hope my 1st order got canceled, working today so it's hard to call and being a Sunday I say I have zero luck.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer2128 View Post
    http://www.castlecreations.com/produ...-race-pro.html rckid97 said this was a good buy can anyone 2nd that and say it is?
    i asked if this was a good buy, not said it was im also curious if it will be better than stock for bashing and on a 2s lipo possibly 3 soon

RC Competitor
    lol whoops my bad .. Well I order that sv2 and was told no no no bad choice. so being a weekend and I'm at work I did everything online on my phone. I have emailed to cancel a order and wanna place a new one. And I'm going to order that mommba max pro. So I'll find out how it does I guess.

RC Qualifier
    thanks! tell me how it is im going to try to purchase it in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by hammer2128 View Post
    http://www.castlecreations.com/produ...-race-pro.html rckid97 said this was a good buy can anyone 2nd that and say it is?
    I've had that combo, and i liked it alot. not quite the torque of the 2400, but it has a ton of top end. crazy fast on 3s
    Associated rc8TE, rc8.2E, B4.2, Ofna LX2E, Slash

RC Qualifier
    is it more powerful than stock? llike top end wise and all that

Quote Originally Posted by Rckid97 View Post
    is it more powerful than stock? llike top end wise and all that
    yeah...it's got alot more torque than the velineon for 2 reasons...one, it's a 4 pole motor and two, it's got a bigger can. IMO it's quite a bit faster than the stock motor. i really liked the 3800 combo.

just remember, it's summer and things run alot hotter now, so check your temps often.

RC Qualifier

RC Competitor
    Awesome all you guys on this thread I started have been very helpful I hope I am able to talk to someone Monday and make sure the 1st order is canceled and the Neu-Castle 1410-3800kv motor combo is on order!! And I'll run temp checks a lot and I rarely run hard or fast for too long!!

RC Qualifier
    For using 2s it is great. If you ever wanna go 3s you will have to gear down and watch temps. The 2400 can be run without beefing up the drive train as long and your not trigger happy.

Quote Originally Posted by RockchalkJayhawkz View Post
    For using 2s it is great. If you ever wanna go 3s you will have to gear down and watch temps. The 2400 can be run without beefing up the drive train as long and your not trigger happy.
    i'm really gentle on the trigger and i ripped 3 of my 4 yokes out after 2 packs on 4S with my 2400... but i run 2.8 talons.