RC Competitor

Question Single Servo Conversion | JR DS8711 vs Airtronics 94780M

I noticed a few posts regarding JR's DS8711 for popular choice (along with Hitech) but I found Airtronics 94780M on servo db and wanted to see if anyone has dropped in Airtronics into their ERBE?

I'm looking for comparison not only on obvious torque and speed but also, reliability, compatibility, price, torque & speed.

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...gh-Power-Servo

Here's what I found on Airtronics 94780M
    - Price | $129
    - Torque | 361 Oz/In (26.0 Kg/Cm) @ 4.8V , 423 Oz/In (30.5 Kg/Cm) @ 6.0V
    - Speed | 0.19 Sec/60 Deg @ 4.8V, 0.15 Sec/60 Deg @ 6.0V

On the surface appears that Airtronics is a little stronger and little cheaper, would like to know your thoughts.

Thanks!

RC Competitor
    Reason I'm shopping for strong servo is because I'm running Trencher X's in 5+" grass and my stock servo setup is having trouble turning wheels at speed.. sometimes I turn and then mid turn wheels straighten out again so I have to release and turn again.. and again.. get annoying.

RC Racer
    I love airtronics stuff, but I run an Airtronics TX/RX, all of it is only 6v max, where the new HV stuff it hitting 7.2 or even 8.4. thats where the issues start. If you are cool with 6v do it, good stuff

RC Competitor
    I was planning to start with JR DS8711 at stock voltage (around 5V) and if it's still lacking I was planning to buy BEC and go up to 6V.

I flipped my ERBE earlier and I noticed the real issue is servo hold on left turn if under no load.. sometimes it holds sometimes it only holds for 1sec and then let go.. super annoying hence need for something better.

Appreciate feedback