RC poster

Cool Traxxas Slash *Stock Race* Any ideas?

Hey guys I'm racing on a short course dirt track and I need a setup on how to make the truck a little bit Faster, (not like full blown cheating though lol)

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh PA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEe-o...6&feature=plcp

^^^^ A good start for some ideas...
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

RC Competitor
    stock brushed? dont crash,clean race is a fast race. Only thing to help a titan 12t is a good break in and keep up with the maintenance, keep it clean. that vid had some good tips for suspension tuning

RC Qualifier
    I did sway bars front and rear mad a world of difference and was only $29 for the set with 3 different rate sway bars for the front and rear that came with the kit .http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-Slas...#ht_1374wt_739
    Last edited by skye; 06-19-2012 at 07:38 PM.

RC Qualifier
    What are the limitations set on you in the "box stock" division? What can you change, if anything? Tires will make the biggest difference of all. If you must stick to OE tires, the Traxxas S1s are a huge improvement over the BFGs or Kumhos. You can also find linear (non-progressive) springs from other Traxxas models, and those will also help matters. If you can't change anything at all, prepare yourself-- it's not an impossible task, but a stock Slash is not especially forgiving to drive.

RC Champion
    the stuff jang shows you in the video is perfect for you. all what he said and a 2s lipo and you are set. you can probably get away with just using your stock wheels and tires since you are stock brushed.