RC Qualifier

Can I limp home with one 7.2v for Mamba Monster

Ok this maybe a silly question. I have a Traxxas 6 cell nimh 7.2v. Can I plug that into my Mamba Monster and limp home when my Lipos cut off out in the field

If so can I use one 1/16 pack TRA2925 I don't wanna test and damaged my MMM so that's why I'm asking here

haha you shouldnt use a 1/16 nimh. it will over load the battery and pop more likely. i plugged a 1600mah 1/16 nimh in to test my motor just to see if it ran and fan was on and i could literally feel the battery humming now that should tell you something there, it can provide the amps and over stresses the pack causeing it to over heat and pop on you well not pop maybe but just die and ruin the pack. mine got warm to the touch with about 2mins of it powering the fan and just checkinig the forward 2 times and reverse. a 1/10 scale nimh would be better suited.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Qualifier
    Understood thank you.

RC Racer
    best bet is keep the original nimh that came with it. and charge it for 2-3 hrs before heading out to play. it will have enough juice to get you back to your ride or house to get lipos back on a charger.