Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    RC Qualifier
    I'm pretty sure it works okay now, but now I keep getting a low voltage cut off signal

Quote Originally Posted by Nitroelectric View Post
    I'm pretty sure it works okay now, but now I keep getting a low voltage cut off signal
    It seems time to charge your battery then
    Nobody is born with experience.

RC Qualifier
    Lol well in my e revo everytime these batteries web low they didn't jut shut off completely they would slowly decrease in charge. I'll charge them anyway though and see if that works. Thanks

You probably run 2 in parallel on the ERBE? If not, then it is weird. The ERBE is way more heavy.

RC Qualifier
    It works perfect now! The batteries were dead lolz. I just dropped in my 2 3s lipos to drive in my house. Like 1/100 throttle though haha.

Good to hear. Watch out with the walls. Before you know you tear the house down with that power.

RC Qualifier
    Lol yea I didn't have the gearbox screwed in and hit reverse and there went my gearbox. But I screwed everything back in lol. I'll be getting more parts soon btw

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitroelectric View Post
    Lol yea I didn't have the gearbox screwed in and hit reverse and there went my gearbox. But I screwed everything back in lol. I'll be getting more parts soon btw
    are you going to include some sort of bumper or motor protector? this might work with the bumper mount to protect the motor.
    http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/product...h2.htm#protect

Am I reading this right? You attempted to drive a 6s MMM/2200 Rusty in the house and did not even have the transmission secured to the chassis? Talk about an accident looking for a place to happen.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Qualifier
    "With great speed comes great crashed" giostealthr1..if he would even run his car :P

RC Qualifier
    That one won't fit on the integy gearbox and with the size of the motor. I'm going to get the t-bone skidplate with wheelie bar

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadx2mj View Post
    Am I reading this right? You attempted to drive a 6s MMM/2200 Rusty in the house and did not even have the transmission secured to the chassis? Talk about an accident looking for a place to happen.
    Oh lol I gave it no throttle whatsoever really. I just wanted to see if it would move to make sure if I fixed it. The gearbox coming off was an accident and my 3s lipos were the only batteries that were charged

RC Qualifier
    Its cool i understand your exitment, having a big block rustler is something. Im glad you fixed your problem.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ttThree View Post
    Its cool i understand your exitment, having a big block rustler is something. Im glad you fixed your problem.
    Thanks man!! Now all I need is some weight, foam tires, and a skidplate for the back and I'm good to go!

RC Qualifier
    Yeah man, regarding the foam tires, which ones are you getting? The regular jacos or the low profile ones? How about grp gandinis and 17mm hubs, these are getting really popular these days?

RC Qualifier
    I am going for the regular jacos. I had the low profile ones on my nitro rustler and they didn't last very long. I like the white better anyway

RC Qualifier
    Okay I understand but I dont know if the jacos are ideal for 100 mph these days, people use 1/8 buggy street wheels. There are also BSR foam tires for the xo-1, that may be used on the rustler with 17mm hubs. But sure go with the jacos they are awesome, but maybe not the best for 100 mph....any other that has opinion on this?

Nice, Im doing the same... After alot of though. But I will likely not run it for very long at all, before I put a 3S motor in, and stick the Mamba Monster 2200kv in a Slash 4x4.

But Subbed to ur thread! Wanna see how it turns out! Oh, Also... Although I wouldnt suggest this, cuz its NOT a good source of good information, and nothing like here where u get solid, good facts.. Check out youtube for all the 100mph hitters. Also, they Run 2200KV systems too.

Also, I have still to purchase tires, a body, and some other settings. Im also gonna run the vehicle on a regular 70mph 3S setup first prior to going for 100mph. IF its fast enough, il bag the whole idea and use the MMM system else where. But, I was gonna go with GRPs also, but am debating on XO wheels and tires. Although my first choice is some Ipanemas,but they are hard to get for dayz. Only can from the 5 local stores they are sold. Alot of road racers rock em.
    Build, Bash, Clean, Repair, Repeat..

Quote Originally Posted by ttThree View Post
    "With great speed comes great crashed" giostealthr1..if he would even run his car :P
    Well heres the thing about Giostealth. Its his application, Cuz hes setting up his application, to run his application, on the application, he can apply to get his application to run for 100mph application. . . APPLICATION!

The guy is kind of a (enter letter here) "briefcase" I gave him some compliments, to which he replied in a "too confident" manner. so no thank you, or anything.... His reply to me saying, nice rides,was an LOL..... um ya..... Nice an all if he actually knew what he was doing, and most importantly, ever even ran a RC. His Grave Digger Stampedes tires say it all. If they had the same rubber tags new 1:1 car tires do, ud see it on all of his RCs. They dont get ran. I think that is so weak.. I like Puurrtyy RCs, But they spend as much time shiney, as they do covered in dirt. I clean em ALOT Air compressors help too. lol.

*funniest thing however. Last night I was bashing, great session btw. One for the books. As I was doing so, a guy came, who we can title as a "one up guy" ... He says, I have a Tmaxx. which has "three gears" his words, and it goes 95mph. lol. SO according to him, u dont need any of this. Just a Tmaxx, and its "three gears" lol. to go 95, than go down a hill and ul hit 100. haha...
    Last edited by AbSoLooT1; 06-21-2012 at 06:41 PM.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by AbSoLooT1 View Post
    Well heres the thing about Giostealth. Its his application, Cuz hes setting up his application, to run his application, on the application, he can apply to get his application to run for 100mph application. . . APPLICATION!

The guy is kind of a (enter letter here) "briefcase" I gave him some compliments, to which he replied in a "too confident" manner. so no thank you, or anything.... His reply to me saying, nice rides,was an LOL..... um ya..... Nice an all if he actually knew what he was doing, and most importantly, ever even ran a RC. His Grave Digger Stampedes tires say it all. If they had the same rubber tags new 1:1 car tires do, ud see it on all of his RCs. They dont get ran. I think that is so weak.. I like Puurrtyy RCs, But they spend as much time shiney, as they do covered in dirt. I clean em ALOT Air compressors help too. lol.

*funniest thing however. Last night I was bashing, great session btw. One for the books. As I was doing so, a guy came, who we can title as a "one up guy" ... He says, I have a Tmaxx. which has "three gears" his words, and it goes 95mph. lol. SO according to him, u dont need any of this. Just a Tmaxx, and its "three gears" lol. to go 95, than go down a hill and ul hit 100. haha...
    Is it me, did that make any sense to anyone else here.. I know I've had a long day at work but seriously....
    Maxx3.3/ rusty5700/ slash3800/ slash5700 /4tec3.3

^ if u dont know who the guy is, than it definatly wont make any sense. Youtube user whos got some "decent" trucks, thinks they are amazing, but they are never driven. With Emphasis on Never. And my top paragraph is because he says application for everything...

Thats why it didnt make sense to you.

But the bottom paragraph should have. No inside information needed. . . .

Focus on the products. No need to flame anyone. Please leave that stuff at the door. It is inappropriate and not permitted here.
    Alt-241 on the number pad =

RC Qualifier
    Found two pieces of foam that oddly enough seem like they are made for the battery tray. I found them laying around and put one in to provide some comfort for the battery.

RC Qualifier
    Ordered some new wheels and a t bone racing rear bumper w/ wheelie bar. Should be here within the next few days. While I'm waiting for that I'll work on fixing some of the wiring. Make it a bit neater

RC Qualifier
    Hows it going, I want to see some more pics.

Likin to see the progress! U know what gearing ur gonna run? Im still waitin on my spur. Btw.. I had a tough time mounting a mount,on 3S, but to not make it to high, I added this 6mm spacer, than the other can sit on top. Workn out great.

Def post some mo pics, lookin good!

RC Qualifier
    I would like to run 24/34 but don't know where to get a good 34T spur. The 24T pinion is from my e revo and I don't know what would be applicable with it. Anyone got an answer? Thanks in advance. I'll post some pics today because I got my rear wheels. My fronts should be here towards the end of the week, same for the wheelie bar.

RC Qualifier
    What kind of wheels are you using, the jacos? Integy makes 34T spurs, how ever I think they are made of steel making them more expensive. 3racing makes 35T plastic spurs for revo, and traxxas makes 36T ones.
    Last edited by ttThree; 07-03-2012 at 08:20 AM.

RC Qualifier
    Oh they make delrin as well. Good question, if that fits it would be perfect. How ever 13 dollars is the same as the steel ones maybe.

RC Qualifier
    I might go with the derlin. Its still aluminum. The steel integy one is like $20.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by AbSoLooT1 View Post
    Likin to see the progress! U know what gearing ur gonna run? Im still waitin on my spur. Btw.. I had a tough time mounting a mount,on 3S, but to not make it to high, I added this 6mm spacer, than the other can sit on top. Workn out great.

Def post some mo pics, lookin good!
    Are you building a mamba rustler as well?? If so which spur did you go with?

RC Qualifier
    Okay I'm going to get the 34T steel integy spur gear and a 30T pinion from Tekno. Ordering today.
    Last edited by Nitroelectric; 07-03-2012 at 03:56 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Okay good luck man.

RC Qualifier
    Accidentally bought the nitro rustler jacos, but isn't there a way to convert the hex in the front for the use of bearings instead? I really don't want to return them and buy another set, that's just annoying. Thanks

RC Qualifier
    If im not wrong there were another thread about this, converting the hex to bearings. How much does it cost to return the item? if it cost less than converting, then go for it because of the simplicity.

RC Qualifier
    It will probably cost around $7-$8 to return. I think I'll just run over to the LHS and buy the parts to convert the hex to bearings. It should be cheaper

RC Qualifier
    Nahh just gonna return them, it will be less complicated :/

RC Qualifier
    Okay man. In a building process such things happen, I had to return some items as well. Thats the boring part, waiting to get new stuff etc.

RC Qualifier
    Yea I'm waiting on the rears which should be here Friday and plus the gears. It is boring :/ atleast you get to look forward to their arrival!! Lol