RC poster

Traxxas telemetry whose using and how to install

Starting looking at getting the new telemetry setup for my nitro stampede . So far I got all the wires and
    Things I need but cannot figure out where the rpm sensor brackets mount And can't find out any instructions anywhere.

I'm not sure if you can use it with the nitro pede or the rustler setups. if i were you and you dont hear anything from anyone on here i would either email traxxas or give them a call as i have not heard or seen anything about the nitro rustler or nitro pede being able to use a rpm sensor. both are about the same thing same tranny,spur gear setup and alot more. good luck though and post pics if you can have it setup on there.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC poster
    Will def post some pics when ingest it all together. When I looked on the traxxas site for the stampede telemetry those where the parts it's gave me .but that's a good idea maybe just give them a call and see what they say

RC poster
    i have the telemetry installed in my rustler. It works but i'm sure that the speed is incorrect. I think it's the tire selection. I'm getting speed runs over 100 mph. I don't think its going that fast. I think in the tire selection it should ask for tire diameter in place to the tire name. I have solid foam tires that measure 4.078" in diameter and I don't know how to select the correct tire size in the setup. The gear selection is easy but that gives you the correct rpm. The tire size is important to give the correct speed.
    Can anyone help me with this?
    Buzzy

RC poster
    I have all telemetry installed on my pede. Reply if still interested