RC Enthusiast

Xo-1 car carry bag

Just got my new bag to carry my car and remote around,I don't have pics yet but u can get it off eBay for 34.00 free shipping,it's a must have for ur car,soon as I get photobucket up and going i will post pics.

RC Qualifier
    I saw that on eBay... I may have to get one... I'm sick of carrying the box around me everywhere. How does everything fit? Get a photo bucket account already! Lol
    E Revo brushless, XO-1, Nitro 4 tec 3.3, HPI RS4

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyV View Post
    I saw that on eBay... I may have to get one... I'm sick of carrying the box around me everywhere. How does everything fit? Get a photo bucket account already! Lol
    I will have a account tonight,I tried 3 times but I must b doing something wrong.the car fits perfect in the bag,u can even put the remote in it,it has a nylon handle that makes carrying it easy

RC Qualifier
    Does it have something built into the bottom of the bag to keep the tires from touching the bottom of the bag/ground?
    XO-1 #4...

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by bringit View Post
    Does it have something built into the bottom of the bag to keep the tires from touching the bottom of the bag/ground?
    Yes, the bottom is like a harder material but it is a must have for a car this size

RC Enthusiast
    I just ordered one of eBay my self, did you try to place it in with 100mph on it.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?g4klzf

RC Competitor
    bringing back an old thread....are you guys talking about the tote bag pictured below?...if so, there doesn't seem to be space for transmitter, unlike what @teamdavisracing said

If anyone can recommend a good bag that they are using for their xo-1 that has pockets on the side, I would appreciate it.

Last edited by krustythe; 10-12-2013 at 05:26 PM.

RC Enthusiast
    Well worth the money. I have had one for a few months now & it's holding up great.

RC Competitor
    Does it have a pocket on the side?

RC poster
    I purchased a bag from the guy on Ebay for my funnycar which measures 27 inches. All in all with blue letters and added longer shoulder strap cost me about $65. If you just want a good reliable bag without lettering go to a Ross For Less store and look at the luggage section for a tote bag. Some come with wheels and they have a hard bottom. Comes with side bag holders for Traxxas Transmitter. They go for $29-31 a bag. I have 3 of them for additional funnycars in my collection.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ROJAS View Post
    I purchased a bag from the guy on Ebay for my funnycar which measures 27 inches. All in all with blue letters and added longer shoulder strap cost me about $65. If you just want a good reliable bag without lettering go to a Ross For Less store and look at the luggage section for a tote bag. Some come with wheels and they have a hard bottom. Comes with side bag holders for Traxxas Transmitter. They go for $29-31 a bag. I have 3 of them for additional funnycars in my collection.
    yeah i saw some of his stuff and they are legit...especially with the xo-1 logo on the side....but I ended up just using an old luggage bag to save some money.

RC Champion
    One I have marked, 28" in length