RC Qualifier

LiPo Setup - ***Pictures***

Hey guys, I have asked a lot of questions since January about LiPos and your help has been great! I figured I should show you what batteries I got and their charging station at least.

Here is a bird's eye view... kinda

A few pics of the Thunder AC6 - review coming...

My *****s. Two 2S 2200Mah 40C. One 3S 1800Mah 20C. All three are great so far - WAY better than NiMH!

********. One 2S 5300Mah 30C. For Rustler...

Please comment, ask questions, etc. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by kwe; 06-17-2012 at 07:03 PM.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Too bad that last battery wont fit! That's the charger I have! Balance charge every time and charge at 1.5a .I store my batteries in a freezer bag in the fridge

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    i have the same charger, it has been serving me very well. i use it to charge with this batts

| Rally GT8 Powered By CC |

RC Qualifier
    Good choice on the *****s i got ******* **** tech 2200mah 40-80c discharge they r the best 2 cells I've ever used

i've seen those ***** on ebay 2 for $44 and its saying that the pics are 20c but you'll be getting the 40c ones, have you guys bought some from him? and did you really get the 40c?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhsmith1987 View Post
    Good choice on the *****s i got ******* **** tech 2200mah 40-80c discharge they r the best 2 cells I've ever used

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by humayrayakongkinaon View Post
    i've seen those ***** on ebay 2 for $44 and its saying that the pics are 20c but you'll be getting the 40c ones, have you guys bought some from him? and did you really get the 40c?
    2 for $44... that's a rip off!!! I got each one for $8. BRAND. NEW. I have not bought any LiPos from ebay yet. Yes, I have 40C ***** 2S LiPos.

wow thats very cheap!! you got a link for me to check it out?

RC Racer
    Looking good better than my charging station which is a old linux box I have

There seems to be a real desire to post about a website that is banned from this forum. This thread has had some major clean up and infractions issued. I urge you to follow the spirit of the rule and not try to find ways around the language filter and simply not mention websites Traxxas has blocked from this forum.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadx2mj View Post
    There seems to be a real desire to post about a website that is banned from this forum. This thread has had some major clean up and infractions issued. I urge you to follow the spirit of the rule and not try to find ways around the language filter and simply not mention websites Traxxas has blocked from this forum.
    I.E. buy traxxas lipos... Only way to go..

RC Qualifier
    Honestly, I have never used them... BUT I hear they are very high quality and the warranty is nice, too.

RC Qualifier
    Couldn't tell ya, I'd rather not sped the money they charge when I can get 5 for the same price that exceed my standards

That is not what is told. Dad is an SPC fan himself. Just stick to the rules and you are fine.
    Nobody is born with experience

RC Qualifier
    His sig even says it lol
    * "If it ain't broke, your doin it wrong" *

Traxxas lipos would be a very good way to go but not the only game in town.

Couldn't tell ya, I'd rather not sped the money they charge when I can get 5 for the same price that exceed my standards
    If cheap lipos meet your needs no need to buy quality but you should not put quality lipos down until you have tried them. Once you have you probably won think so highly of the cheap lipos.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

i like all lipos that have good reviews wether the cheap ones mentioned or the pricey ones like traxxas, spc, venom. all good to me and have been good. i will be trying the ***** lipos in august to compare to my other lipos i have but are for my embe so will be kinda the same thing a lipo is a lipo right.

dadx3mj is right though on if you try a higher quality lipo you will see the difference thats for sure. i can tell the traxxas, spc feel the same about and the venom well not as good but hold up well. everyone has their choice with the cash they have same as i do which is why i went cheap on lipos for the embe this time.

to OP; nice setup as well.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadx2mj View Post
    Traxxas lipos would be a very good way to go but not the only game in town.

If cheap lipos meet your needs no need to buy quality but you should not put quality lipos down until you have tried them. Once you have you probably won think so highly of the cheap lipos.
    Show me where I've ever put down on any lipo... Or any bran, or product for that matter.
    I haven't had enough time in the game to tes a fraction of brand, I was just saying what brand exceeded my needs,so before u claim I've put down traxxas brand, or any other brand, other than cost of that brand,
    As u ask us to refrain from promoting The things we're not supposed to, I'm gonna ask you to refrain from claims I've put down on quality of any other brands
    Thank you

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    check your email