RC poster

New RC Owner Bought the 7303 Boss 302

Hello i bought this 302 boss mustang for my first rc car i want to learn about it so then i can move on to more of a better one like a gas powerd one i like it so far its fast, i was just wondering about a few things again i am new this is my first one, i want to start upgrading it so where can i find a list or catalog of all the parts just for this car, i checked the website they only have a few things under the boss 302 like for example they only have 1 motor under the Additional - Velineon VXL-3m Brushless Power System, waterproof (includes waterproof VXL-3m ESC and Velineon 380 motor) is that the best one i can get, they only offer 1 and not alot of other choices for upgrading , can some one give me some reading matterial to look over and learn about this stuff thanks alot guy

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcof88 View Post
    can some one give me some reading matterial to look over and learn about this stuff thanks alot guy
    There's like a ton of threads here already - and my suggestion is to read through them, all of them, as it's the best way to become knowledgeable about your car and all the goodies available for it.

RC Qualifier
    Welcome to the forum! and welcome to the addiction! Your did read correctly there is only one motor brushless motor option from traxxas. If you read thru the 1/16 forums (ken block, summit, mini revo and slash) you will see that people have put the Velenion 3500 in these little guys as well as several different castle creations systems. Your best bet is to just read thru the forums. Take your time upgrading to a bigger motor, i think your find that the stock is plenty fast, and if you want to get a gas powered car it might not be worth it to throw a big motor in this one. Good Luck and have fun!
    STRC Slash 4x4
    Hobby Hut Raceway, Audubon Pa.

RC poster
    cool thanks guys

RC Racer
    take a look at the road racing forum in here or the racing ken block one. the stock vxl in it is very fast and even better with some tires with grip. i carpet race mine now and love it " i almost gave up on the car and sold it " there are a lot of hop ups... you may have to look under rally/slash the arms are the same on them and the rest can be found under summit/revo
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/281683941894234/