RC Qualifier

center half shaft ????

i have been running my mini up a tree and doing flips and sometimes landing on the tires but twice has my rear center half shaft been snapped of the yolk it snaps back in but its still 17 screws to get to it is there a fix or maybe a good after market part to fix this? i've seen the golden horizons aluminium shafts but i've also seen the integy shafts as well, any good parts you guys use?

RC Qualifier
    Stay away from any other brand of steel shafts. Save yourself a headache and buy only the Traxxas brand shafts (drive, center)for the minis. They cost a bit more, but you won't have to replace them like you will with the Intejunk and Golden horizons and GPM. A lot of the other parts GPM and GH make will work fine on the 1/16, just dont buy their drive line products. My $.02

RC Qualifier
    oh wow brain fart i forgot traxxas made its own high quality hop-up lol

oh wow looks like i'll be waiting seems as if everyone is on back order.........
    Last edited by cooleocool; 06-14-2012 at 06:09 PM. Reason: post merge

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by screamsatchildren View Post
    i have been running my mini up a tree and doing flips
    Simple = Don't do THAT.

RC Qualifier
    Ebay is your friend when it comes to the minis. Here is the center shaft http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Traxxas-...item2c652f5618 and here is the driveshafts http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-7151...#ht_2524wt_689

Edit: I just grabbed two random links off of ebay, do a search you may be able to find them cheaper.

RC Qualifier
    yea ebay is nice but i dont wanna put my debit card on the paypal so i dont use it, so i'm soreta new to life and young only 21 on my own and i dont know of any other ways to get money to the person from a card (i no have credit card either)

RC Racer
    I didn't want to put my cc # on eBay/PayPal either. You can go to Walmart and buy a prepaid cc for 3 buck and put however much you want to spend on there. It is the safest way I can think of. I've. Even doing it for a year now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hey, i broke sumthing else

RC Qualifier
    You dont need to buy anything. Setup a PP account. Put in your bank account info. When you go to check out choose PP. It will withdraw the funds from your bank and pay the person. Their really isnt a safer way to do that. Been doing it for 7+ years. Never had an issue. If even if you do you can file a complaint with PP and I have heard they usually get your cash back.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    PP is 100% safe.
    I have had my eBay account hacked, someone took over $400 out of my PP account... I called PayPal and they replaced the money within 72 hours and since I did not even have that much at the time they even took care of the overdraft charges.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Qualifier
    Might as well get a center diff while you're at it because those differentials go quickly with metal shafts.
    Cars: erevo vxl, 1/16 summit, stampede vxl, tmaxx