Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mugs' embe

RC Qualifier
    So it has been about a year now that I have had my EMBE and I think I am finally at the stage where I have experimented with and tried all the parts and settings I wanted too and have now come to the place where I can have a "final" set-up for the Truck that will best suit how, where and for what I use my Rig. Have decided to dedicate my EMBE purely to hard core bashing and NOT to try to use it as an all rounder that would work on the street too, so with that in mind I have gone back to almost were I started and taken the FLM shock towers off (have big plans for these in an upcoming build) and put back my GPM Aluminium Towers to match my Bulkheads etc. This meant putting my original homemade set of Shock Tower Braces back on. I also like how dyeing everything black came out.

Always get a 2nd Opinion!

RC Qualifier
    Nice truck good build
    6S OR NOTHING............................ maybe 5s

Looking good there mate, its come along way .
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    Just wanted to share. Took my embe out yesterday with Badlands on for the first time. OMG, for dirt and bush use it was incredible how well they made my truck handle. No roll overs or anything. Just planted the whole time. Would highly recommend them.

RC poster
    I have a set of those Badlands too and they are great. Keep the useful info coming, nice to see a thread uncluttered with arbitrary waffling information.
    Bliksim!

RC Qualifier
    Have not had too many mods or repairs going/required on this rig lately, besides a new front RPM Bumper and Spur gear after a hard nose dive landing.

Just a little bit of a gearing and punch testing done over the weekend.

RC Champion
    Looks good mugs. Awsome place you have there to race your rc around. Theres a place called rc excitement about a half hour from me. They have indoor and outdoor tracks. Someday if I ever have the time I would like to give it a try.

Good to see the video up and running...Nice!
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    Well I finally managed to break my Chassis Braces. Manged to Snap Both Sides on a not quite properly landed triple. Guess I cannot complain, they have been subjected to rigorous abuse for over a year now

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugs View Post
    Have not had too many mods or repairs going/required on this rig lately, besides a new front RPM Bumper and Spur gear after a hard nose dive landing.

Just a little bit of a gearing and punch testing done over the weekend.

Mugs where is that? That is an awesome bash spot.

RC Qualifier
    ^^^^
    Is our local council provided RC "track". More like a freestyle park. Is between Forest Lake & Carole Park Areas if you know Brisbane Southside at all.

RC Qualifier
    Yeh i know the area. I suppose its cheaper for them to do that than actually make a track, mind you get some cheap agfarm pipe and go in there you could easily make a track of sorts, even just get some spray and mark paint.

Great area for a monster truck though as you want a sort of freestyle area with some jumps etc to carve about on.

Cant link it because of some language and not an Emaxx, but look up losi 5ive hill climb gladstone, there are some great places in Gladstone for a monster truck. Taking my Emaxx for a run there next time I head out as its the 5ive that is actually in need of work this time.

RC Qualifier
    It was actually supposed to be a RC complex complete with a on & off road Track, Grandstands etc. Typicall government, ran out of money halfway through probably because all we ended up with is a on road drag strip and the "track" you see. Check out this for a better overview of the entire "track".

Mugs' Slash Ultimate

You Tubed the Gladstone Hill Climb you mention, looks awesome. Bet you can have lots of fun with your EMaxx there.

RC Qualifier
    That is a really good little area. Wonder if you can get a club going and fund finishing it via the club?