Thread: Front springs.

RC Qualifier

Front springs.

Does anybody know of some alternate front springs that will fit this thing?

7140 Spring, shock (GTR) (0.82 rate, double orange) (1 pair) ................... $4.00
    6959 Spring, shock (GTR) (0.82 rate, triple orange) (1 pair) ...................... Call
    7141 Spring, shock (GTR) (0.88 rate, double green) (1 pair) ................. $4.00
    7142 Spring, shock (GTR) (0.94 rate, double tan) (1 pair) ..................... $4.00

Found this in the parts listing.

From looking at the exploded views they seem to fit the front as well as the rear...
    Robin Williams
    He will be greatly missed...

Looks like the same springs as the 1/16 Slash. You may be able to use the Rally/Mustang and MERV springs too.
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    Thanks guys. Sounds good. What about shocks? Is there a better front shock available? I keep popping the bottom of the shock off and then the fluid leaks out. Crashes probably don't help much. Most unstable car I've ever seen.

RC Qualifier
    how are your steering endpoints set ? I would keep the steering on the mutli button so that when you launch have barely any turning action then when done turn knob back to full so you can turn around and come back lol
    XO-1,SLASH 4X4 ,SLASH 2WD , 2/RUSTLER

RC Enthusiast
    Benny.. would be a feature to help make faster runs....

The one that showedu pa t our races this weekend had the same issue but ended up locking down the front suspension so thst it did not move at all.. made for a more consistant run.. time after time.....