RC Competitor

Tqi identifying car help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought a tqi with docking base for my rustler vxl from ebay. The guy pulled it off a revo 3.3 he had brand new and I was wondering because the receiver is linked to the revo 3.3 and it has that in its memory, is there a way i could change so it identifies my rustler vxl or should i buy a new receiver. If I have to buy a new receiver how do I get my tqi remote to link with that receiver?

RC Competitor
    does anyone know how to fix this

RC Champion
    You don't need a new receiver. I don't have my iPod with me right now and can't remember the exact steps, but you need to delete the revo from memory. To do it, you'll need to create another model because you can't delete the active model. Then, in the menu where you pick the model, slide your finger to the right on the revo, that will pop up a thing to delete it.
    I need R/Cers anonymous.

RC Competitor
    ik that but since the guy had a revo it is like saved in its memory and when i delete it and plug it back in it just comes back

RC Competitor
    ik that but since the guy had a revo it is like saved in its memory and when i delete it and plug it back in it just comes back

RC Champion
    I'll look at mine and tell you how to do it when I get home. I bought three RX's off ebay and deleted the models they had in memory so it can be done, I just can't remember exactly how without looking.
    I need R/Cers anonymous.

RC Competitor
    ok just get back to me tommorow

RC Racer
    It can be done. I had the same issue. I'm sure I just deleted it then linked it to a new model. Just a case of playing with it.
    Just one thing to check, make sure the model isn't locked. Off the top of my head, I can't remember where it is, something to do with a padlock symbol though.

RC Competitor
    Did u ever figure it out RobWilJas