View Poll Results: Who likes my thread LOL :-)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

3 75.00%
  • NO

1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    RC Champion
    I saw that you have the integy wheelie bar. How does (or did) it hold up? Kinda want one for my revo because its single wheeled but integy doesn't have the best of rep..
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

its been holding great so far, i have used it for more offroading you can see in other vids and has been ok, it helps to not wheelie so bad when i am offroading because i get happy sometimes and hit throttle way too much and i've already damaged the back of the body enough so it stays on. now the only thing i had trouble with one time was i did a couple jumps and then went for a big one and the wheelie bar came off the mounting place but still on there when i landed right on it but i took it off and fixed it back on and was fine. the wheel is not the same stock wheel friend said its from a computer table LOL but works great for being that i see no need to buy a stock wheelie bar. I hear and see the same thing about the INTEGY cheap and no good but this works for me.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    A single wheelie bar would be nice! Works good on my merv!

I thought with the single wheel wheelie bar it would be unstable but its not surprised it took me so long to start using it I had it before I even got to run my emaxx back in August over summer I took it with me but couldn't figure out how to mount the dumb thing so I broke the rear of the body which I would have liked to save that one since the black body looks better than the red but red one is not damaged at all and the black was. That's wheelie bar that works but I don't see integy sells this one anymore only an updates which looks like it would break the new style out

RC Champion
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

You know i always upload-post-watch the vids i do here lol kinda backwards to me it seems now that i look at it.
    Took 2 vids 1 my wife was doing walking and then i did a another when we stopped at a bench. today at the park we had kids flying kites so i didnt get to go on the other side but i think it was good, i stopped when i got back and when i went to charge my lipos they were at 3.85v per cell already for storage nice if i would have known that i wouldnt have got the charger, psu out maybe i'll get one of those cell checkers when i order a battery from spc.
    vids can be found here.
    http://youtu.be/hQ97fENj5sU
    http://youtu.be/QlW_EdIk6aU

Quote Originally Posted by Fr8cture View Post
    nope it looks like this sort of: http://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p...9#.UU4U6Bek-b4
    except mine doesnt havet that black part like the skid plate, i'll take a closer picture of mine so show i think its the older model thicker than the newer one.

RC Champion
    Hmm still thinking about trying it. I saw some guy on youtube made a bracket to fit the savage flux wheelie bar but I'm not really up to that and it also kinda ruined the look too.
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

here's the pictures of the wheelie bar installed on my emaxx, i should put it up just a little more for when i offroad so it doesnt hit so hard on it.

RC Champion
    Looks good. The thing that I heard that was bad on them was the wheel. I wonder if the flux wheelie bar wheel will fit...
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

not sure if it will havent seen that one yet to tell if it would fit. Yes the wheel is bad on these which is why my friend put this on instead of getting another stock wheel holds up good as you can see its a little grinded from offroading, rough road use too lol figure when its time to replace i'll use the same thing wheel is like $2-$3 for a 2 pk i found.

RC Champion
    Now that I think about it wouldn't a traxxas rubber wheel work?
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

maybe depends on which one used but the size doesnt have to be as big as the one on there i think and i have a feeling i know which your talking about it might just fit.

charging up the lipos once again this time what i did is a discharged them to 3.4v each then charge them up to 4.18v per cell. though i must say the icharger does a good job but i had it at 4amps discharging and it got hot at like 126F so what i did is i turned my psu around and pointed the rear of it since the air comes out to the charger to cool it down while its discharging thought that was nice and temps dropped like 5F not much but better than nothing right? cells didnt discharge even really 1 was at 3.40 while the other was at 3.53 a little off but it stopped by itself both did that. charging is going fine though. charging at 1.5C now 12amps.
    tomorrow will be all flat ground parking lot not as much fun but its something i get to use my truck for.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Figured by now you would be done playing with the high charge rates!
    Why did you lower it to 3.4? I now usually charge at 5a unless I am in a hurry but always plan ahead

Well I initially was not going to discharge them to 3.4 but I wanted to see how much of a charge they would hold. I set it first at 2 amps but due to it being late and needing to get up early I did it high. The charge rate I did 1.5c which was the same as if I charged all 4 lipos which would have been 13 amps 1c rate and the lipos are safe for 2c . I should have started at like 6 pm last night like my wife said but didn't.

Emaxx and everything of my hobby is packed up in this box and a 100 gallon tub ready to be thrown out moving so kinda just going to leave these on the curb.

Haha yeah right that would be the day I leave that box on the curb. But I am moving so it's packed up once more again this time for about 2 weeks hoping not longer.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Does the fly swatter make it faster!

Quote Originally Posted by 50togo View Post
    Does the fly swatter make it faster!
    Lol that's good. It's to swat the insects that try to get on my stuff like spiders.

Now I'll be able to build my charger, psu box I've been wanting to build. Going to use some hinges, screen I found, make some small places for the lipos to sit and not move around same with charger only thing I need to find is the door knob tool for cut outs. I'll have some pics up on it in the next couple weeks.

well thought i would revive my old thread here and give some updates.
    what you see in post #378 is whats going on still sadly
    though i did move and now its time to relax and unwind. my lipos stayed in storage since then only being charged 1 time since then and put back into storage charge mode back in June and again in August.
    I have a yard now and a park close by to be able to run my emaxx freely so after some cleaning up in my yard and free time its RC time again.
    This time i hope to be more active with my emaxx.
    Ooh yeah I have not made the charger/psu box yet either as moving too much didnt have time to make it driving here and there was hard enough.
    Will post up some vids or pics after running.
    PS: Ignore the poll on top everyone or one of the mods can you take that down please thanks.

RC Champion
    Thats great man, Get that stuff out of that box and get it charged up and rolling.