Threaded View

RC Racer

Rustler rollers, VXL, STRC LGC, XL5

I have 2 rustlers rollers that I am selling one is the VXL #3707 and the other is a XL5 #3705,

Shipping will be depending on what all is bought
    Will ship CONUS only
    Paypal and Money orders accepted

the #3707 needs a ESC, motor, TX and RX, it has a Black RPM rear shock tower, Black RPM front bumper, Black RPM front A-arms, red STRC castor blocks and STRC bearing carriers, and a Gun metal STRC LGC kit, it comes with the 76t spur gear, the battery tray has been dremeled out to accept longer batteries, it has all 4 traxxas big bore shocks, the front shocks need to be rebuilt, comes with the stock tires which have 90% life left in them, and i will include the MIP's shafts but does not include the drive cups. the transmission was just rebuilt and i locked the diff using the washer mod the car is in great condition. it comes with the silver body, the body has been cut to allow more are flow and is covered with mesh.

the #3705 comes with TQ2 FM TX and RX and your choice of FQ crystal, it needs a ESC, motor, and part #3195 Top drive gear in the transmission needs to be replaced, the car is in good condition, comes with the stock tires which have 70% life left in them, it comes with the black body.

#3707 Roller $200
    #3705 Roller $80
    XL5 w/ LVD $75
    VXL3s ESC and Velineon 3500 motor $110
    Slash 4wd Front Bumper $5
    New Slash 2wd Front Bumber $8
    New Slash 2wd Rear Bumper $8
    New Slash 2wd Rear Body post mount $3
    TQ2 TX and RX with FQ crystal $ 10
    (the TX antenna is broken)
    Rustler/Sl2sh/Stampede front A-arms $8
    old model rustler truck body $10
    TRA 5626 mamba monster esc mounting plate $3

Last edited by Double G; 06-07-2012 at 09:52 AM.