Question Pro-line Beadlocking Rims?

Hey guys I was reading all of the threads on the best mods for a slayer and I read that most of the threads said that getting Pro-line tires (aka badlands, paddle tires, etc) and now I want to get some better tires after watching a video on you tube with two stock slayers. But, one had some Pro-line tires and the other one was stock with the factory tires. Wow, I feel bad for that stock one because it got it's butt kicked HARD! Anyway, back to my question, I do not want to have to glue tires to the rims and then have a ton of tires on rims that I might not really use much. So that got me thinking, what about those Pro-line rims that have the removable (beadlocking) So you can mount and re-mount the tires with needing glue. (I love the beadlock and the rim spoke look of them) I've seen people use them on slash's and on stampede's, but with the hex/size fit on a slayer? And if so, where is the best place to get the pro-line rims? (They cost over $23 for 1 rim at my hobby shop) Also, do the rims work good and are they worth getting? Or should I get some other rims? Anyhelp on the matter would be nice! Thanks! -Wolfslasah16
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Competitor
    I got the split six beadlockers and they were fine to mount on but I got them sold to me in 12 mm hexes. I went back to replace them and they said proline didn't have any 14 mm hexes availabe.had to get the real ugly original slayer wheels.
    You don't need to plug Nitro into the wall

Um, thanks, but that didn't really answer my question...

I think the only 14mm hub Split Six Bead-loc is part #2715-04
    But i don't know for sure because they don't say... it fits trucks with 14mm hubs though.

This is my pet peeve when it comes to buying wheels and tires. How hard is it in all the info supplied to add 4 digits somewhere. 14mm or 12mm or 17mm
    That's why i stepped up to running 1/8 wheels on everything. 17mm is much easier to buy and find. But you wont find an 1/8 buggy beadlock as far as im aware.
    /rant
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC Competitor
    I have several sets of chrome beadlocks form proline im hook. there great for when you wanna change tires for diff tracks. i found one problem with bead locks. thats when your tires start ballooning they tend to pull out. tip apply a small amount of silicon around the rim before you tighten them and when ready to change just pull them off and no mess..
    just-in-case

RC Competitor
    If you wanted to use the beadlockers and other 12mm wheels you could change your hex size to 12mm which would give you more options and choices
    You don't need to plug Nitro into the wall

RC Qualifier
    proline epic bead-loc wheels for slayer 14mm hex's Part #pro2709-04 $17.49/pr amainhobbies black with red bead ring.. STracing make diff color alum rings for them too.

here's mine. have sc trenchers on with the STracing rings gunmetal

Nice rims! I like the look of the silver, but the stock red ones match my Slayer's body...

RC Qualifier
    yeah the red ones look great on your rig..

yeah the red ones look great on your rig..
    Thanks! I like how your trechers look! Somtimes I wonder if I should have gotten the trenchers...

RC Qualifier
    u have any running vids of your slayer??

u have any running vids of your slayer??
    Yep! But it's a onboard video shot... I took this video with my friend after watching a few Youtube vids like this one. I know, I know, it's not a HD camera, or a Go Pro,but it's all I got, and it sure was fun! And yes, I'm the guy holding the remote and driving it. (The camera is the same one I used to take the pics I've posted, it's not video camera, just a normal camera with a video camera function on it) Thanks for watching! (Click on the picture to watch)

RC Qualifier
    cool.. check out my youtube channel for vids of my slayer pro.. Ckeithnitro..

Ok I will!

RC Qualifier
    hope u like them