RC poster

EZ start battery ?

I am looking to purchase a new battery for my ez start because I have been out of the sport for about a year and my 1800 nicd will not charge. Since it is just for a quick start does it really matter how many mah the battery will hold? I was guessing the bigger the battery the more starts I would get with out having to charge it as much..... I will also be getting a nimh, any suggestions?

traxxas doesnt make a nimh with the standard connector on it. if you post in the forum the rc you have then you could ask what battery is best for you to get. this area is only for recommending traxxas batteries sorry. i'm more than happy to help if you send over a pm though if you want.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Competitor
    I picked up a traxxas 6 cell 1700mah powercell for $10 off ebay and it worked all day. Not sure what mike is talking about.

RC poster
    Okay thanks ryan, I dont know how old the venom battery was when I got it but it would only last for just a few starts and I was constantly having to recharge it! I replaced the piston and sleeve and was having problems with the rpms jumpin really high, maybe an air leak or something I am guessing... This was over a year ago and then I had to leave town, I am just now getting time to sit down and tinker with my revo and of coarse the first time I went to start it the battery was dead, so I am starting all over again