RC poster

adding weight to slash 2wd

I have a race coming up and on my practice track I have little steering at speeds and corners with a 11.1
    5400 lipo. i want to add weight to keep the front down to get good steering. whats a good weight to start
    at ? thanks everyone

RC Qualifier
    5oz should be what you need to start with

RC Champion
    ive never heard of a track race allowing 3s lipo. i thought 2s was the limit. what kind of race is it?

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex!
    As little as you can get away with. A nickle weighs 5 grams. Start with 25 cents(grams) worth duct taped on the front bumper. Thats just under 1 oz. After you find how many grams work for you, you could cut a single piece of metal to bolt to the bumper that weighs the same as your nickels. If you find that you cant win using the 3s, try a 2s. You may find that 3s may make you slower.

I think he has a backyard track and its a race between friends, but just guessing...
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

RC poster
    Ok thanks guys I give it a try and see how it goes. On Friday nights our local track holds a crazy night. You
    Can use what every you want to use and no regulations. Just something different. Also wht did you mean
    That the 3c will slow me down it's more volts? Thanks

RC Champion
    thats kool that they let you run whatever on fridays. generally a 3s is just to much for offroad tracks which is i think why they limit lipos to 2s most of the time for racing.