RC Enthusiast

Rustler VXL Parts Help

Hey guys. I have a Rustler VXL (obviously) and I want to get some parts for it. Specifically LiPo battery, LiPo charger, street tires, and off-road tires. I was wondering if you could recommend some parts for me. For the battery, i was looking for around the 2S 6000mAh range. I like the traxxas one, but was wondering if there were any better ones. And the charger must have a balancer built in. Also for tires, I was looking at the Jaco foam tires for the street. I've read great things about them. Especially how they have no ballooning. And I don't really know what i want for off roads. Just really good off-road tires that work well on grass. And for those tires, they have to be mounted and glued, and be very close to or the same size as the stock ones, and I need front and rear for street, but just rear for off road. And if you feel there are any other necessary parts that I need, feel free to include those.
    Thanks!

JConcepts G-Locs work great on road. More forgiving than foams and they hardly balloon. Dirt Hawgs on Desperado wheels are a good choice for off road.
    SPC Lipos are quite cheaper than Traxxas ones but still high quality and trustworthy specifications. Traxxas warranty options are very good.
    Nobody is born with experience

RC Qualifier
    I can agree with peter, you cant go wrong with spc lipos and glocs for street running. I have jaco foams but they are more expensive, and you also need a running surface without small stones and stuff, because the tires can damage. With rubber wheels you can run on less "fine" surfaces, still hold grip. But for stability and straight line, the foams are awesome.

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks guys, big help.