RC Racer

Can I do this with radio ?

Right now I have a Stampede , Rustler VXL and a Slash 2wd VXL . All have AM TQ radios now. I have a black 2.4(doesn't say "link") and a 2.4 TQlink radio and two link recievers setting here wanting to be used . The question is - Can I use the TQlink radio for the Slash and Rustler and have the TQ 2.4 radio working with the Rustler when I have both going at the same time ? Basiclly the 2.4 control one and the 2.4link control the same RC and another .

The you will have to bind the non-Link to the Rustler. The Link will be able to bind with both Rustler and Slash. To make sure the Link does not bind to the Rustler when using both, turn it on first and make sure it controls the Slash. You will then be in the clear to power up the non-Link and the Rustler.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Racer
    Thanks , that will make things alot easier for me . I wanted to set up that way in case I have someone with us and loan one out . My goal is to replace all three AM radios - had the two TQ2.4 given to me ,and the Stampede is used by my 7 year old so the AM is still ok for him .