Drilling out a exhaust pipe?

Hey guys, I was looking at my slayer's exhaust pipe after I'd taken of the stinger (blue rubber end tube) and I saw how small the opening on the stock resonator pipe was. Hmmmmm... If I drilled out the opening to a larger hole, will it give me more power? Or will it just hurt the engine's backpressure? Is it even possible to drill it out? And if so, would I gain or loose power/tune ablity? Any help on the matter would be nice! Thanks for the help in advance! Thanks! -Wolfslash16
    Last edited by Wolfslash16; 05-29-2012 at 03:45 PM.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

Opps double post sorry! (Bad computer lag!)
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

Drilling out the stinger was something that was done with the older blue pipe. If I remember right it was the older pipe that came on the 2.5 revo when Traxxas came out with the 3.3 a lot of people would drill out the stinger to 1/4 in. the newer resonator pipe is about at 1/4 already. So I don't think it would be something the would help and may cause problems.
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

RC Qualifier
    I have done a few of them. Stock is 13/64” and 15/64” is where you want to be (0.203” to 0.234”). Dont use a drill, use some vise-grips so you dont drill into the cone inside the pipe. Worked really well for me.
    One shot.....One kill, no exceptions