RC Competitor

EZ start battery

hi everyone ive i got a problem with my battery in my ez start and i get two decent starts before it takes a long time to start.[fully chared batt as well] i got half a tank today before i had to pack it up because i ran out of power.mabey lipo ez start would be cool.
    i dont know i love nitro but its a pain when you cant run it, should i do a tekno conversion and run 4s lipo?
    You don't need to plug Nitro into the wall

Well, how old is the ez start battery? if you charged it alot and you fully charged it is less then the 7 hours the molex conector can allow, you could of friedthe battery. Don't go to electric! Nitro is more fun (as you said when it's working) and it sounds like your having battery problems, so going to electric could really make that worse. Pm If you have any Q's! Good luck!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Competitor
    I've been told that 30 charges is the limit, so maybe that's the problem, or your bats dead and you need a new one.

What charger are you using? I use the roto start uses the same battery as the ez start I can go a long time between charges. some times weeks. This is the one I use
    Hobbico 900
    It only takes 15 min. and then will switch to trickle charge after it also will work on a 12V car battery.
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

RC Competitor
    My batt is 2 years old, and its just the stock traxxas one. I have a ancient Tamiya 1400mah 7.2 but that lasts 10mins befor it dies. would a lipo batt work?
    You don't need to plug Nitro into the wall